Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New old player

Started by Dirtbag, December 09, 2012, 04:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirtbag

Hey guys I've been poking around a bit looking for a free UO shard and decided to try Pandora. Looks professional and not a dud (as many of you probably know.. lots are). I played UO from release to just after factions on Baja, PvP'd and PK'd my fair share, name was Wraith (dex monkey) and Narcron (red mage) played on the free shard TDS (The Dark Side) as Dekan Wraith from... 2000? till 2002? Was a while ago. Anyways if any of you remember seeing me or know me from way back let me know (fat chance but who knows), also I'm looking to get into the thick of it quick so if there are any active pvpers looking for more let me know.

I'm downloading the client now so I haven't had a chance to see in game yet but I'm sure I'll like it, see you all in game.

Dirtbag

blindead

just simply glad to have you here :) more prospective experienced player in Pandora is always welcome! this shard, what i love about it the most, is that it has quite a lot of custom contents that are really well balanced. What I mean by that, is, that the shard owners put a lot of effort to really balance out the fun for ALL players, not just a small group of people who simply were here before. I just abhor all the other shards that add custom contents in already well-made uo and skew all the fun from gameplay to the rich, super old players...

The shard is going through an update right now, i think? (can't check, at work :P) come inside and give a short playthrough, and you have my guarantee that you'll love it here. I'll see you in game :)

Voxpire

Welcome to Pandora, Dirtbag, I hope you enjoy playing here as much as I enjoy providing you with content :)

TheGrimReaper

Horns Nigel

Welcome to pandora....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

King Kong

Welcome!

We are over 4 years running strong.

Pandora is a fun shard. Lots of things to do & see.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Dwarvey

Dirtbag

Hey, my name in game is Andarist, Dirtbag was taken! Damn Dirtbag, anyways I'll be around if anyone can answer questions I've got a million, so many new skills and abilities and everything its nuts.

Andarist

TheGrimReaper

I'm sure everyone will answer your questions happily :)

Dwarvey

Yup........Shout out in Global. I know someone or several people will be glad to help ya. Some of us will even meet you to be ablt to talk freely and give the answers you need

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman