Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pcoin

Started by xcalibre, December 11, 2012, 07:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcalibre

I want to kill some PIRATE and earn a lot of pcoin :)

I think price from pcoin store are a bit too high... (half price should be great !)

blindead

If I get my focus down and I'm timely and lucky (which I end up being quite most of the times heh) Going through runebooks and a sweep of wind usually nets me at least 500 pcoins per day. well I don't just do pcoins all the time, but when I do, I get that much :)

An by observation and experience, I have noticed that pcoin price (in gold) is constantly going down. And I don't think that's just me hallucinating.

BUT I do also agree with you about adding another source of gathering/spending pcoins. By that I don't mean "add more pcoin mobs". NO, I think we have enough pcoin mobs roaming around in Pandora, we just have to find them. I am talking about something unique and fun. Like pcoins in treasure chests.

Now, I don't have every pcoin items out there; but I have quite a few and quite most of all the important and convenient items. Now I am working up towards gathering enough coins to buy luck deeds and such. But a little part of me whispers "what's after that?"

I want to repeat the positive experience of enjoying "new found convenience" when I buy pcoin items. The feeling that I got when I bought that everlasting shrink potion. AHHH, I can't even begin to explain that experience without saying "awesome" somewhere in the sentence. How about the toolbox? More than 80% of my guild didn't know what it did, and showing them how it worked changed not only me, but them as well! Introducing them something that WORKS felt GREAT.

Now, what's left out there in the market that'll give me that kind of experience? There certainly are quite a lot in the donation store (I still only window shop) and I know they are very important in Pandora to help it stay up.

But I also believe it is to create an avid, enthusiastic fan base for Pandora. It's a smaller community than it has been when I first joined. I never paid for anything, I am not the top player in anything (not even in the trashtoken count...), People were cold--to be exact, it was I who didn't try to communicate out--to me until I joined SoP. But I am back, and I am enjoying the heck out of it. Why?

Because Pandora has given me a valuable time and experience that I can dare say most other shards fail to do... as a "shard". Sure, other shards are fun to play around in... but as a shard, I don't think any shards put as much as effort into it's features and system and balance and gameplay experience as much as Pandora does.

Kind of piggybacking off xcalibre's post here, but I want to tell you my thanks to Kon and Vorspire and the rest of staff for providing me with such great experience and time. Don't be disappointed when people bounce out. I have bounced out once, but now I am back. Your service has retention. A type of retention that makes users stick.

Horns Nigel

Great post, I agree with all that you said...

I also am a big p-coin collector, having bought most of what I always wanted from the p-coin store I guess I am collecting them now in the hopes that Vor will put some new items in the store in the near future..
As for trash tokens, i would tell everyone to start collecting them if you havnt started yet, I know that there will be items for sale on the trash vendor soon....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

I agree...When you were able to fish up pirates it seemed a little too easy. I'd suggest doing like blindead and making runebooks of pcoin mobs. Thats what im working on... As for trash tokens, im so glad the daily limit has increased. I go through them like mad buy broadcast scrolls when im running an event.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman