Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Cant create a account

Started by Storm444, July 21, 2010, 10:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm444

vista ultimate 64 bit. downloaded game ok, patched ok, but i cant create a account. this is what it says:

We were unable to authenticate your login. usually this means that either a newer client patch is now available, or that the account name or password you provided are incorrect. please check your caps lock key and try reentering your account name and password. please restart your client if you continue to receive this error. if this is a new account your account may not be active yet, please try again shortly. if you continue to experience problems please contact customer support.

Ok so evry time i try to log in thats what it says. now i tryed running in compatibility mode same thing i removed and installed 4 times. so when i try to use razor this is what it says:

Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable uo cliloc file. some text may not be displayed.

Then after i click ok it says:

unable to launch the client specified. (error:UNKNOWN_ERROR) TwoD:"-null-".

I have tryed reading up nothing is working for me i tryed frame work 1.1 that did not work. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!

ill be checking this post daily Thank You!

ps tryed stoping the patch through all different clients. curently it is patched all the way but i did try and stop it multiple times b4 it was all the way patched.

madegowarrior

I had the same problem, I downloaded from a different link on another site and used razor as my client and it worked fine. If you want I can post the link for you when I get home (I am at work now). are u using 3d or 2d?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman