Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

caps

Started by An Evil Llama, April 07, 2013, 09:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

An Evil Llama

I checked Pandora Wiki and search, find absolutly nothing. What is actual caps right now?

Voxpire

Walker

I think he's referring to all the caps in the game. While some are easy to figure out because they cap on the mystats page, there are some that aren't so straightforward such as HP/Stam/Mana caps and their regens. While I would provide you with this information, everything I know is hearsay from multiple different sources that all gave me different information.

If anyone does answer his questions then help me out and answer mine. Can the HCI and DCI reduction from lower attack/defense be offset by stacking more HCI and DCI or does it lower the actual cap? I'm thinking it lowers the cap but it would be nice for actual clarification.

Voxpire

As far as I know, there are no real caps on Hits/Stam/Mana, you can literally stack it as high as you want with whatever items you can find; for example a robe with +1,000 Bonus Hits, would still give you the full +1,000

As for your HCI/DCI question; I'd have to look at the math used for it, but it should be written to reflect OSI, so if you can find information on UOGuide it's probably accurate.

zaxarus

To your question:
HCI can be maxed over cap (75 is cap) and it comes in effect when the formula is applied by causing a Hit Lower Attack effect on you. With DCI i am not sure but i assume there is a reversed effect (HLD)? Since it is also applied in your chance to parry...

Caps of Regenerations is 18.

225 is cap of Int/Dex/Str
Tys

"My name is my name."

zaxarus

Quote from: Vorspire on April 07, 2013, 11:21:47 AM
As far as I know, there are no real caps on Hits/Stam/Mana, you can literally stack it as high as you want with whatever items you can find; for example a robe with +1,000 Bonus Hits, would still give you the full +1,000

As for your HCI/DCI question; I'd have to look at the math used for it, but it should be written to reflect OSI, so if you can find information on UOGuide it's probably accurate.

On Pandora there must be a HP cap, cause i have 187 and it won't get higher. (To HCI/DCI, see my other post^^)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Voxpire

I've seen players with more than 187 HP, think the max I've seen was 210 but don't hold me to that.

zaxarus

Ok, that's strange, because i know for sure that i should have more than 187 HP and i also know about some other people who should...
Tys

"My name is my name."

Voxpire

Doesn't 187 seem like a rather random number to you?

Horns Nigel

I will have to look when I get home, but I could swear I saw mine at 192?.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

zaxarus

Quote from: Vorspire on April 07, 2013, 12:19:15 PM

Of course it does. But ask Empato for example, he also told me he cannot raise above 187...^^
Tys

"My name is my name."

zaxarus

Quote from: zaxarus on April 07, 2013, 12:32:59 PM

Of course it does. But ask Empato for example, he also told me he cannot raise above 187...^^
Edit 1: It's Empati^^

Edit2:
cap on HP Increase is 24, so the number isn't random at all.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Emerist

It does kinda.... but it's true I made a new character on my account and set it to cap strength (225) gave it all the +HP stuff and it stopped @ 187. even when I was still able to raise another 10+.
I have been reading this post and adding it to the wiki under player race's. As I would think that would be first place someone would look for this info. If anyone could post if the cap for mana and stamina are they 187 to. Plus is ssi cap 75% ? along with hci dci.
Ty for more wiki info everyone.
*Throws computer off closest bridge*

zaxarus

Sorry for tripleposting, can't find Edit button...

HP Cap must be 187:

225 Str, +30 Statscroll, +35 HP Increase (capped at 25!) gives me 187, same for Gargs btw.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Thatperson

yes hp is capped at 187, thats 225 str + 25 hpi (which is max) no-one can ever have more than this, even with bless or potions your str will still be at 225 and any hpi above 25 does not count
according to uoguide hci can be overcapped to nullify hla but it does not state whether dci does the same.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman