Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Equipment Ratings

Started by Horns Nigel, August 23, 2013, 12:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Hails all,
Would like to hear everyones progress on your E ratings and any tips on how to get it higher.
Im currently at 203,000 and know that with adding and deleting certain ones I can go higher, just dont know what to remove or add any more.

Would love to hear everyones thoughts on armour, weapons, sheilds, jewelry, clothing and talis.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Walker

Mine is still the best. 179........DOUBLE 0 7 BABY! Friggin super spy!

Thatperson

Mines 223k average tier 5 with 6 free spaces. With each imbue about 1k I work out my max will be close to 230 but any more imbues I do now are just for the sake of it and to add weight, I could remove 4 or 5 things already without going undercap anywhere
To answer your question though, even though its difficult for me to advise a garg, what your ultimately aiming for is to cap out your mystats. Then look to squeeze as many stat points as possible out of your suit, once you cannot get any higher stats, move on to spell damage, throw in enhance potions, max out your ssi so you can remove it from weapons then garnish with regens. Your tali should have all 3 stats, all 3 stat point increases, spell damage then whatever else you need, stamina regen is good for talis.. Hope that helps a bit

Electo Jason

yah the hardest thing is to find the caps on everything and work around those.  As is i have 120 LRC than 5FC and 9 FCR but with those 2 it is pointless to change when you have a battle necky FC3 and vendom with FC2 still takes up the space no matter what would be nice for even more added imbues to fill the spots with things we can use :)

Like maybe Spell Reflection 3%  chance to reflect spells cast at the user.
Crafting success was a nice touch i like it even though i dont see a lot of people using it
Dodge 3% maybe nice to small chances of dodging attacks for 0 damage.

Just a lot of things to make the void filled nicly and also make PvP more exciting.

OR a Special Ability negater as well
1% chance that abilities used wont work and will count as normal hit.
Paralizing blow, Crushing Blow, Armor Ignore, Disarm etc
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

Thatperson

Theres already a "dodge"... Its called defence chance increase... Everone now needs to replace thier fc2 bracelets for bracelet of health and swap your battle neck for jackals collar for the extra hp.. I know you cant just click your finger and its done but that is the way to build a perfect suit now

Horns Nigel

No idea what those are.  LOL.   I need to catch you in game for more info...Nigel

Thatperson

Bracelet of health is a doom arti bracelet with 5 hpi and 10 hpr. Jackals collar is a doom arti gorget with 25 stats, 10 hci and dci and more, because its a gorget not a necklace you can add 15 hpi to it so between those 2 you get an extra 20 hit points.. Check them out in the arti display room @ moongate > pandorian settlements > revamped arti room.

Horns Nigel

Umm, I'm a garg, don't think gorget will work.....Nigel

Thatperson

all the doom artis have garg versions, im at work posting from my phone so cant go and check but theres probably an equivilent of some kind (like i said i dont know enough about gargs hehe)
but the brace of health will work for anyone and is completely unmatched in the game, no other jewel can offer hit points :)

Horns Nigel

Nice, Ty very much....Nigel

Horns Nigel

How many people managed to get it over 200k?....Nigel

Electo Jason

I would hold off before doing all of this as mentioned there will be new items with High HP Add ons in the new maps.  Would hate to take the time to make a bunch of new gears to have to do it again a week-month later.
WAR "Warcry"   "Commander"
Sheriff Of Moonglow

SoP "Seekers of Peace"

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

Horns Nigel

I would really like to show you all my gear and get your thoughts.....Nigel

Cyrusmcvale

230k. lots of stuff i dont need tho hehe