Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Patchnotes 22nd of December 2017

Started by GM NollKoll, December 22, 2017, 08:36:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

Event notes will be written in another  thread!

-Donator flute's will regain charges in a less server resource heavy way.
-Donator Hatchet can now be equipped by gargoyles, chop away!
-You no longer need chatpoints to chat! (Will make a better reminder ingame later on)
-Frost orc's have gotten a slight damage nerf. (Less get dunked on for noobs)
-Saracoon have also gotten a nerf, yay for noobs! (Slightly less hp, lower chance to polymorph you and spawn rats, but also lower cap of amount of rats it can spawn)
-Corgul enchanted sash will no longer flip into something else. Bad sash!
-Stat scroll book should have support for the infested statscroll now.
-Chat point deeds no longer usable, but kept as a rarity.
-Donator Smith hammers can no longer be added to tool chests.
-Resource boxes now got a proper flipable attribute (sorry to those that liked this bug =P )
-Slight QoL update on the lost soul, have not tried to make it killable by speech nor context menu, but made it start its drain after X seconds, also it wont move in the same period of time. (and i think it should also announce how to kill it)
-Animated weapon & Rising Colossus duration should be affected by the correct skill now.
-Bedlam teleport shouldnt be as stupid and buggy as it has been.
-Dread flute has also aquired the less server resource timer on its recharge.
-You can no longer store pike's in the resource box. (Its a fish and a weapon, but in UO, its a weapon...OR???? *suspension intensifies*)
-Page queue QoL for staff, but also mentions to the player that we can be reached on Discord (we are humans afterall)
-ToT dungeon in ilshenar rewards you more! Woop Woop. (Higher chance for ToT arties)
-2 new items have been added to the veteran reward list! YAY CHRISTMAS COMING EARLY!
*One of them being avaiable for all, a bulk order book cover changer (or a whole bag of em!)
So go nuts, color your bod books in any of the resource colors! Thanks to a certain person for giving me this script!
*The other is a reward for the true veterans of Pandora. A (real)6 years reward. A new ethy!
-A certain stealable rock/stone should properly spawn now in its correct location, please remind me ingame when i have setup the event, so i could remove the faulty spawned one so it can restart.
-Removed if any chance of skilloss of a pet upon ressurecting it with a bandage.
-A few command changes, also a new command for staffs.. hurray for me (Xmas for me!)
-Xmas17 monsters, items and whatnot, loads of stuff for the event.

edit:
-Taming training targets have been added to insula, even if you got max training, try em out ^^,

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman