Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

P^M why Join CoM??

Started by Articus, August 23, 2010, 11:12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trinsic Mayor

This is my last response about  this subject please stop  pagining me in vent,with comments,etc etc. Like i said first to run thier mouths,first to call the police.Please leave me alone stop playing victim infront of audiences , i have no interest.In your own words " piss off bloke". in my words Happy Holidays.

Oh i hope your grandfather is ok  really though .

Dleatherus

i'm not paging you in vent .. you can see who's paging you .. enuff with the accusations

what i find amusing:

the fact that when asked in front of witnesses in vent to list your accusations you couldn't properly do so - $20.00

that when the guild town wos explained to you, you had an f-bomb melt down that made my earlier one look amateur by comparison, and that your holier-than-thou 'politicians don't talk like that' logic went out the window as soon as ya flapped yer gums with obscenities - $40

two of your guildmates came and spoke to me ... one sed it wos he who had discovered the resource box exploit, thus sinking your whole iecm conspiracy theory .. $100.00

the other apologized for you being a dick ... priceless :-)

Belegerandh

Ya, your last post because you looked like a total dumbass and should have quit earlier. Nah, you'd rather point fingers at people who contribute their real time $$ soyour ass can talk shit about them. Good thinking, dude.

Serious Impact-

I LOVE YOU BULLDAWG

Belegerandh

Bah! He's already in love with Serenity.

Rival

I'm not gonna do it...I'm not gonna do it...I'm not gonna do it...
I'm not gonna do it...[attachment=0:1pke6l0l]wlmart.jpeg[/attachment:1pke6l0l]
Crap I did it...

Deadmau5

Myself as well as P^M would like to thank IECM for the decisions that have been made just recently.  We may be the most hated guild on the shard but it does not mean most of us except maybe bobby are uncivilized people.  Just because IECM by choice is leaving CoM does not mean they were forced to quit for any reason.  They are choosing to leave to help promote the growth of all factions in pvp and development.

Just because we respect them as a guild oh we will still fight them in the field as much as we can but we can agree on that there is no reason to try and start any guild beef aside from common pvp.

Again it is a thank you from myself for your decisions.

Dleatherus

thank you ... some of members wanted to stay and duke it out with you, some of your members told me they wanted to go to minax ...

to those following the thread, the decision to leave wos iecm's alone, p^m were more than happy to gank within factions *grins*

and whereas i agree yer the most hated guild, some of our best friendships within this guild are with some of the members of p^m

as i stated before, it's not an ego thing, and my reason for the decision is that by allying with other factions against you, we deny you your uber faction gear and make fel facets a little bit safer for all ...pvp'ing against you will be easier if others have the better stat gear and you don't :-)

i appreciate Kaskade coming forward and talking to me (as well as the other few that talked to me in private), and us agreeing that we will endeavour to beat the crap out of each other and then laff about it together afterwards (reminds me of me eight seasons of playing rugby!)

Jar Jar

*applause* to IECM. Very commendable what you have done. I missed most of this thread and have only just caught up. While it was very entertaining its good to come to a resolution.

Ty fellas, i salute you

Articus

Bobby is uncivilized!

He's like a bad puppy that's not even toilet trained...........

that guy, fark......

Look i must say I did have a bit of a Hissy fit a couple days ago, apologise for offending some people but I felt how I felt.
Lets all get back to trying to kill people

I really hope this topic can beat Risk vs Reward but i think we're runnning out of steam.

One last question from you faction folks.

Am I going to get res killed now just so peoeple can get Punkte??

Is that what factions is about? hope not........

Seeya later

Dleatherus

QuoteI really hope this topic can beat Risk vs Reward but i think we're runnning out of steam.

we can always invite Trinsic back to make a guest appearance and put forward one of his other conspiracy theories ... his latest ones, that he was kind enough to share in front of others in vent, include 'p^m and iecm agreed in secret to join CoM together so that they could rule factions' ..erm ... einstein .. have you even read this thread???

the other one is, is that the rune and reference library that we have been working on in the background for quite a while is actually just a 'very recent and convenient way to cover up'  ... unfortunately he didn't elaborate just what it wos our dastardly scheme to launch a resource for the shard to use, is covering up ... inquiring minds want to know!

Articus

Hopefully people don't find the Meth lab down in the real basement,

I always see Arkane down there FFS!

Deadmau5

I don't think you can get rez killed for more punkte and usually in the past we have avoided trying to kill people in stat loss anyways.  The reasons why anyone would get rez killed is if they are not in stat and prove to be a threat to us if they get suited up.

pskarren

can always hijack

bye all gave my stuff away.... and deleted my acts due to real life. 6 months on here was fun...

which was odd cause i gave my suit to a p^m member....

-bulldog

Bobby Digital

Meth Lab?!?! why the FUCK wasn't I invited???

Thanks for the decision that was made by IECM to join TB and leave us in CoM.

Bulldawg.. I didn't "not like you" just gave you a hard time.... but now that you've quit behind some retarded shit I can't say that anymore.... Caue I can't stand a fucking quitter.

To getting res killed for Punkte..... Yes, some cocksuckers like Chronic Chaos will res kill you just cause he's a Cocksucker...... EVEN when it's 1 (me) vs about 9 people in Doom... Lure monsters onto you then gank you.... that's fine.... BUT THEN A RES KILL CAUSE UR JUST A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT? that's fucked up. Okay i'm done yelling....

No Dleath, you will not have a reskill if you're in statloss .... Not by P^M at least

The ONLY way you'll be res killed, is if.....

a. You're NOT in statloss
b. You're in a field fight with high numbers involved
c. You're wearing your armor and sitting on your mount at full health.

and to the kockbreath Kaskade...... WHO U CALLING UNCIVILIZED DICKCHEESE?!?!?! j/k <3

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman