Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

ATTN: Pandora players

Started by Jar Jar, February 06, 2010, 12:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jar Jar

Howdy people. Ive decided to set up a sort of 'new player' chest accessible by one and all on the shard. At the moment the chest contains a variety of lower end items e.g Luck items, pvp items, limited talismans and maybe every now and then an arti.

This idea will only work if people are humble and fair, the chest will be accessible at all times to all people. I ask that you only take what you need, and think about the other players we have here. If you like a lot if items, take a small portion of the ones you like, if a day later or so if the rest is still there then go for it. Im relying on everyone to be fair about what they take out so those who need some beginner gear can get a fair start :).

Like i said its not the greatest gear around, but will hopefully be helpful to everyone thats just starting out. For those who have those decent items clogging your bank you cant sell, throw em in there if you think someone else could make use of it...

Ill most likely throw one or two more chests in aswell if needed so things dont get too crowded.

LOCATION: Make your way to any moongate, select the Termur region then go to the 'holy city'. When you appear at the holy city moongate the chest/chests will be visible a few steps NW of the gate.

I hope it helps guys, first in best dressed i guess lol. Ill try keep it topped up as much as i can. ciao amigos!!!

P.s any problems or requests pm talented jerry.

chokin

i have jewelry box full of some good shit right now. ill donate it all when i get back online. my isp has been down for a few days. but ill be back very soon. any new players [pm me in game and ill take yuo out to take items while i take gold. sound good. you know you need that LRC gear new guys.

chokin

ps give the credit to my hiryu. those things rock!

chokin

[pm chokin   ......  **marijuana effects the memory**

Jar Jar

By the way guys, if you happened to be attacked while checking gear either run onto the moongate and type guards or go left to the healer and type guards, that should fix it..

Nilgawn

Nobody attacks noobs...  :o  do they?  :twisted:  haha jk

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111