Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Lockpicking

Started by Kaydarine, June 01, 2010, 05:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaydarine

I've decided to raise lockpicking but I'm now at 95 and can't find how to go further.

Guide says:
Quote* Method 1: Pick level 4 treasure chests in dungeons or do level 4 Treasure Maps.
* Method 2: Satyr Trick

So, i lockpicked about 50 lvl 4 chests (despice ogre lord, ice fiend room etc) and not a single gain.
Don't get me wrong, I know what I'm doing down there, I'm not lockpicking lvl 1 chest.

I then went to twisted weald and got disco'ed by a satyr, but apparently he only disco a few skills and lockpick stood at 95 under the disco effet...(I have far more than 7xgm, that may be the cause)

Anyone could confirm it's possible to gain from dungeon highlvl chests before i lose another 3hours there?
 This is quite disappointing considering how fast every other skills are  on pandora, even taming is fast.

Thanks in advance.

Kronen

thought i'd resurrect this thread since i been searching for how to raise lockpicking here and got no joy.

from osi play, i know i can't raise lockpicking above 95 with crafted chests.  in theory it should go up on lvl 4 dungeon chests as the op stated.  it doesn't, i have tried picking many.  then i got lucky with a paragon chest from a demon that took me to 95.6, but then i actually unlocked it.  is the only way to gain now by farming paragons that give this lvl of chest?  i guess decoding cleverly drawn (lvl4) tmaps would give me a chest to pick that'd give gains, but i've had no luck getting a single cleverly drawn map from mobs :s

any other ideas?  satyrs don't seem to actually discord me here.

Kronen

to answer my own question, for anyone else that's trying to train the last 5 points of lockpicking, the only thing apart from paragon chests that worked for me was the spawning chests that appear with a few monsters and a captive noble.  respawn is around about an hour, but the chests are checked frequently by players because of the shiny items inside.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman