Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

cant loing with all my account and character

Started by Sorsha, June 16, 2010, 03:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorsha

i have big problem im trying log in on server, i choose my character(i've tried with almost all my chars on all account ) after choosed char i can see only this (in atachment) i don't know why its hanpening but i know how to solve it. GM have to move my character to other place but i don't know how far away

Sorsha

the bugged area is near tailor in insula;(

orange_peel

It's been a while and I'm not home to dig through the directory myself, but there are a set of folders within your UO directory (or possibly "My Documents" folder)that are named for each of your characters.

Within each of these folders is the client-side character info--your macros, some logs, etc. You can delete these folders to clear your cache. That may make it easier for you to login. The folders will be automatically recreated the next time you login.

There may be a better way, but this has helped me throughout the years when I experience a problem like yours.

You may be able to find a better explanation or guide somewhere but at the moment, it's the best I can do.

Jezika

having the same issue-
new account creation
attempting to log in initially
i get the same screen as above
used advanced character creation for beginning skills chose Moonglow attempt 1 for starting town, then chose Britain for the 2nd attempt.
If you could please advise as to how I will be able to log in for the first time and continue logging in, I would be grateful.

I would like to try this server out.
I was also under the impression with the Stygian Abyss expansion, one would be able to play as a Gargoyle. Is this not the case here? If so, no big deal, I would still like to have the opportunity to try this server out. It looks pretty good for what i have read.

orange_peel

Have you tried patching the client to the most recent version?

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman