Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

a cry for help

Started by pskarren, June 21, 2010, 03:53:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pskarren

so after 72 days of playing a elf.. I have gathered the resources to start working on my garg.. i have horned kits barbed kits agaphite/gold runics.  I used every 15 ps for a dexxer on my garg.

here is the problem..
So i start building his armor and i notice he can only wear 5 pieces. arms wings kilt legs chest.. IM Using runic hammers mind you and i cant get over 52 resits.
 compared to legs arms tunic gorget helm  gloves for human/elf

so then i do some reserch and this is how it is on osi
"Gargoyles can have armor made gargoyle friendly by a smith/tailor. Gargoyles can also have rings/bracers imbued and are the only race that can wear imbued jewels. Gargoyles cannot wear headpiece, gorgets or gloves."

here  elves and humans can wear imbued items but gargs cant wear helm gorget and gloves... i can live without a gorget

i came here to play garg.. now i see why noone plays them longer than 2 weeks and none of the top duelist are  gargs.  can we get some balance on this?

pskarren

also 25 of those days i have farmed fo sa artifacts i have gotten 2 bought 3... compared rot gtots they junk. kasa+rbc abysall blade only ubber item

Rival

only thing i really have to say is that your post on osi how only gars can use imbued items, <this is false. I currently have a true OSI account and all races can wear anything that is imbued (with their system) and as a foot note our imbuing system is obviously not the same as theirs, it is possible to collect an entire full 70s garg suit, ( i have built one myself) and many items the gargoyles do have are as good if not better than their human /elf counterparts. there must be something you are missing because gargs have neckpieces and there are glasses for the gargs as well. if you have any questions feel free to pm me in game. same here as there just in case you fdidnt know :) ty

pskarren

i was quouting osi fourms..  wasnt sure if was true or not.. explain why no garg is at top of duelist leader board

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman