Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Returning Players

Started by Horns Nigel, October 04, 2012, 12:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

Well, I think the word is finally out about our great updates on Pandora, I have personally met several players recently that have been gone for a year or less and are now returning to see the changes.
Lock, LaMort and Blindead to mention a few, unfortunately some of their homes are gone, but we will help then reestablish themselves.

I am also very pleased with how many people are now actively participating on the forums, this was a graveyard earlier in the year, I have been promoting the use of forums as much as I can and would continue to encourage all of us to do the same, it will just add to having the best shard in the UO world...

I want to personally welcome back all the guys and gals who have returned, and if the there is anything I can do to help please let me know in game....TY...Nigel Horns
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Voxpire

+1

Through the thick and thin, the high and low, we will prevail in the end to create a great world - not just the staff, but the players too.

:)

Horns Nigel

I have been actively looking for some of the guys we started with in the Rebels of Midnight, we found a few and would like to see if would could get more back to the shard and SoP...Nigel

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Saturn

I was gone most of the summer. I imagine alot of other people will filter back in once it gets too cold to go outdoors anymore. I live up north, so thats already the case for me.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Hey Saturn, I was looking for ya...Give me a shout tonite if you can...Nigel

Saturn

I sent you a msg on here. Im in training room till 11pm (im at work)
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Yeah, I got it and replied, I will look for you when I get off work....Nigel

blindead

Nice to meet you all! Last night (my night--I live in a galaxy far far away) I had some great fun going around places with Erebos and learning new things about pandora. It's good to be back and I hope to have a great time with you all :D

sulla

Ya I think a lot of people were just busy because of summer.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman