La Mort

Started by Horns Nigel, October 14, 2012, 04:25:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horns Nigel

LoL..I think the shards down...Im stuck standing by you at the bank...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Horns Nigel

You need to show your house to the shard when its finished, its a masterpiece...

Please post some pics here when its done...Nigel

LaMort

i will, i'll take a pic of the outside for now. when i get the floors done i'll show the rest.

Horns Nigel

I think I will be hiring you as my designer on my next home  lol....Nigel

dollar

I've never been into the whole deco thing. But WOW this one got my attention.
Very Nice.

TheGrimReaper

As i am very judgefull with houses when it's about them, I found some mistakes from this design in few seconds, the roof when you placed those low walls under the roof, there are some parts missing and there are walls coming through the roof. So i think you didn't spent much time on it otherwise you would have noticed them (Maybe) and to me it looks more like a square with few rooms attached to the walls but otherwise it's pretty cool hehe. ^^ Just my opinion remember! Hehe.  ;)

dollar

Quote from: TheGrimReaper on October 16, 2012, 06:44:12 AM
As i am very judgefull with houses when it's about them, I found some mistakes from this design in few seconds, the roof when you placed those low walls under the roof, there are some parts missing and there are walls coming through the roof. So i think you didn't spent much time on it otherwise you would have noticed them (Maybe) and to me it looks more like a square with few rooms attached to the walls but otherwise it's pretty cool hehe. ^^ Just my opinion remember! Hehe.  ;)

Where is your house posted?

DamJ.NeT

I've been in your gate, its pretty nice. Shame it isnt opened to public so we can see inside it :)

Maggdalena

I think it looks great LaMort!
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

I know he worked real hard on it...Nigel

LaMort

Grim, i did notice the small mistakes with the house prior to you addressing them however i can't fix them for two reasons. one in the top right hand corner of the roof, if i place a wall there for some reason, the roof tile gets destroyed and vise versa. i've noticed the walls coming up through the roof on other spots but everytime i try to fix the problem it just goes back to the way it was before. the second reason is that unfortunately no gm's have been on when i am online to take care of the issue. nigel was commenting on the house so i figured it was appropriate to throw up a pic to give an image to my work in progress. As for the open to the public, i spend quite a bit of time working on these houses when i get into the deco zone so it will eventually be open to the public but not until i get the house the way i like it completely. i do understand grim where your coming from being judgmental over house deco as so am i which is why i felt the need to come on here and tell you guys that this is just a work in progress, not a final product. 

Horns Nigel

Whats your hourly charge to design homes?  I wanna hire you...lol

DamJ.NeT

Great, so we'll eventually be able to visit it !
Can't wait  ;D

TheGrimReaper

Quote from: dollar on October 16, 2012, 02:19:15 PM
Quote from: TheGrimReaper on October 16, 2012, 06:44:12 AM

Where is your house posted?
I'll post my house design here when the deco is done :)

LaMort

This is one i just did today for a guildie, since we're on the subject of houses

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman