Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Stealthed/Hidden allies/guildies visible to eachother

Started by Gasper Le Marc, September 18, 2011, 02:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gasper Le Marc

Hail all, whilst out on my daily routines i came across a fellow player and decided to carry out my normal greetings to the good people of Pandora, only to be revealed by my fellow thief guildmate???????

How he did not know i was there was beyond me,

Then it hit me

Why not make it so all allies and guildmates are visible for those whom are hidden and in stealthed, so basically we would see it exactly like we see ourselves hidden, like a greyish figure on our screen, that way we can plan more strategical and tactical assaults know knowing the exact location of our allies and guildies.

I believe this would make things alot more fun, and exciting.

Also i would be able to see if there are any deceitful players in the ranks that try and sneak up on me when i least expect it and take from me which they shouldnt :P

What are your thoughts on this?

Just an idea that was merely floating around in my mind :)

Good day

Gasper Le Marc
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Diomedes

I would love this! I think its a great idea to have guildies able to see you hidden. it would be great.

Maybe even add ally members and party members in there too!
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."
"When I look around me, I am often troubled to see how many people are mad."
- The Famous: Mark Twain

OAN

im all for this idea aswell. great strategic move to make this available as an option.

Gasper Le Marc

Any possible response from the UO Admins on this topic would be much appreciated.

Good day

Gasper Le Marc
Legendary Thief of Pandora

OAN

have to wait a bit mate, they normally get on in a few hours. ;) but yeah would love to see a reply i can imagine it being hard to code though

Diomedes

Maybe hard to code.. but i mean, look at this shard. with all the custom content on it, theres no way its impossible. And maybe we can have a command with a gump that lets us enable being seen by guildies/allies and disables it. Would be awesome imo :)
"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed."

batman2000

I don't like the idea, ya its annoying to reveal your guildmates but if you are fighting your guild mate on the field  you cant use stealth.

Diomedes

You would be able to if you used my idea of having a gump that allows you to disable/enable it.

Cuemif Sampset

Could just make [vislist a player command this allows higher up staff to grant visibility of them while hidden to be seen by said lower ranted staff member? Just an idea :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman