Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

PATCH: Hunting the Quality of Life - 29th of January

Started by GM NollKoll, January 29, 2018, 04:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM NollKoll

-Huntmaster challange!
Includes trophies, leaderboard, some rewards like the Harvester Blade (with full functionality)
(Will update it with more rewards later!)
Also give me a few minutes before i set this up ingame, i will decorate the house better later!

-New players will get a info message if they try to use .C to speak instead of [C
-Fireball and harmspell have had  their extra timer reduced a bit, to try balance in the timer. (magic arrow is sadly not included, due to it having some code i cannot include now due to comability issues)
-Statscroll book fix! (for the +35 scrolls but also it will say the correct values inside)
-Tmap book fix (for the 2 missing values in it, might be more issues with it?... let me know!)
-Garden sheds will no longer use pbucks to update
-Animal trainers will now sell you a shrink potion without complaining!
-Donation trainer will give out a properly stated pet, and also a price reduction on the Tarantuela
-Powerscroll exchange will no longer accepted blessed/insured items and delete them.
-Bandage self command will no longer whine if you are using a everlasting bandage
-Rikktor have had access to a training dummy.. beware! (had this fix for ages, just hadnt commited it sadly)

QoL updates:
GRAB:
-a Grab bag! this nifty bag will place all your grabbed loot into it, except of gold. Just have it in your backpack! Will be avaiable for vote tokens in Luna voting stone, plus donation room.
-3 different Toggle options for grab, via graboptions -> misc option, there you will see 3 different toggles. MIGHT mean that everyone needs to redo their lists... Sorry! its for the greater good!
>Toggle spellscrolls - Will exclude all sort of spellscrolls
>Toggle Base Reagent - will exclude all regeants
>Toggle Small Gems   - Will exclude the 9 smaller gems.

Corpsestone have gotten a QoL touch,
-Will no longer teleport empty corpses!
-Will (depending on amount of corpses with items in) relocate your corpse in a better manner
*1 corpse = will relocate directly under your feet
*2-3 corpses = Will relocate 1 tile around you!
*4 or more corpses, will act as before

Lost soul will get a nice remodel, as seen in the gif i sent on discord.
-It will be much more easily seen when spawned.
-Will tell you when it spawns plus if you attack it, how to kill it.
-Will have a safe period upon spawning, where it doesnt drain, nor have a hard time hitting you, incase you stand ontop of it.
-Will be killable by speech!
-Will cure you, and heal you.. heck it will even buff you when you kill it.
(Killing it with the spells like before will reward you with a stronger and longer lasting buff, plus a full restore of stats.. Even a small chance of rewarding 2 soul shards!
-Lowered price of shroud hide crystals on the soul trader, to match the lowered price in donation store.
-After killing a infested champion, and you have enough infested champion soul kills stored on your characther, you will get a hint after killing the champion, on how to use the souls stored.
-Soul of a crafter have its price reduced and life span increased!

Cleanup time!
-Added a code to clean out old inactive accounts from items like the cloth you start with (unimbued)
smaller stacks of regs/ingots/ore, and the 100 in all skills skillball mentioning a few.
-Modified my old account cleaner code, where i can manually ingame remove accounts that have:
Less gametime than 30 minutes per 6 month period, IF they are inactive.
To summarize:
if your account have been inactive for 6 months or more, with a game time of less than 30 minutes (this include removed characthers even)
It will be added to the filter, then it goes on for 1 year inactive, with 1 hour of gametime. Upto 7 years inactive and 7 hours ingame gametime.
(around 400k items was removed, from 2.8m items to 2.4m items... give or take.. not bad!)

House commands!
3 New (4 actually but you shouldnt use the last one) house commands.
with a new fancy info system you can access via [housecommands
But basicly 2 updates on lockdown and release, where you can lockdown or release several items,
and a new command that is based upon release, but it will also pick up the items into your backpack!
Super fast clearing of items in your house, also very safe!

Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Schaeffer

I want you to understand this more content to more accurately without having to read several times.
sbo

Sumiyata

I think these things can be considered as good information for me, which is looking for.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman