Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Bug maby i found

Started by Spiffdaddy, February 04, 2018, 01:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiffdaddy

hey i was messing around usually don't have it up .but the status little bar that is above the STR in your stats window the little circle want show what spell i have going or when I'm debuffed.... that not normal or is it new and not supposed to show??? i know a Lotta new players will quit if they cant see what spells they have active. like chivalry has  divine furry. and it post to be there when cast so u know how long you have left of the cast...... may be I'm messing something but wanted to bring to people attention..... again what I'm talking about is that little circle above the arm str ... there str dex and magic  and well I'm sure you know what I'm talking about or will find it the buffs and debuffs appear here icon... I'm still young so may be that's the issue idk...

Spiffdaddy

Edit .i think was just the book i was giving at start of game i custom picked 50 chilvery and taming . i should used book i started with instead trow=trowing it away...

Miki McNaughty

Hi Welcome to Pandora

The things you are looking for you will find in your Steam settings. From what spell you are casting to what you had for dinner (just kidding). You can choose if you want to see the spellword or its magic word or both. There are tons of things you will need to eventually set inside Steam. I am hoping you have it .
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Spiffdaddy

lol dont have steam.use razor.to launch game .but i figured it out any way thanks

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman