Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

A Wedding Invitation [8th of November]

Started by King Kong, October 09, 2014, 04:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

Get ready for the wedding of the year.

We are happy to announce Kendra and Tyrone Bigums will tie the knot right here on Pandora on November 1st Date pending, will be discussing it with Tyrone tomorrow saturday. But possible Nov8.

Correction: It will be held at the 8th of November!, And i would enjoy it if you all could talk togheter in regarding which time it should start, sure the biggest ball is in Tyrones hands (or should i say kendra after our trivial persuit event?... ) But without killing my sunday, somewhere around 3-6pm ET ?

This glorious event will be hosted by none other then GM NollKoll. The theme is pink and black and their will be surprises for everyone, Kendra included. (If able, otherwise Noll will prepare everything, and yea let kon do the walk and talk)

We would love for everyone to attend even if you haven't been playing lately please set aside some time to join us in celebrating this wonderful day for not only the couple but for the Pandora shard as a community.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

Another one bites the dust  LOL,  whats the date?, I will make sure my also attends this major event....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

Since kon kinda jumped the bullet here. And i have had a few discussion with Tyrone, it wont be hosted by me o Nov 1st. Im trying to find a perfect date where i can host it, or kon knows he can be able to host it (i build the area, stuff, deco, after-bash etc, prepare for kon, so he can just do the walk and the talk*) But yea, an exact date will be posted very soon. (Nov 1st will my stepbrother visit me, hes never been in the town i live in before, so will be fun)

*not at the same time obviously, im amazed he can even breath on his own
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

Kendra and I are super excited about this. IF you are planning to attend or going to try and make it please give a little post or shout out here so Noll has an idea of how many seats will be needed and we have a rough guess for "party favors" :)

We would love for everyone to try and make it

Horns Nigel

Mr Nigel and Mrs Nigela Horns will be in attendance, we are looking forward to it.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Tyrone Biggums

Great news Nigel. You will not be disappointed. It's going to be a blast

ieshabones

I will definitely  try and make it

Tyrone Biggums

Quote from: ieshabones on October 10, 2014, 10:16:33 PM
definitely  try

you don't have a choice. I'm pretty sure your my best man just for the fact we been playin together for what 7ish years?

ChickeN

Congrats Friend! and my best to your lady as well.. my wife and where married on Pandora on 1/20/2012 and it was a great day.. Kon set up the wedding and reception himself.. we had a great time that night.. will never forget it, and we wouldn't miss yours for the world.. and it will be Manditory for AoV to attend as well.. we cant wait to share in this special day with the both of you.. thanks for not only the event but your loyalty to Pandora and your friendship that's come along with it..

Dwarvey

I'll try to make it. I can't promise, but I'll try my best.

Minock

Tyrone Biggums

Thank you for the kind words Chicken, Pandora will always be my home and I'm excited my bride choose to join our community.

Thank you Dwarvey for letting us know you will try and be  there. A seat will be waiting for you :)

Windchimes

I'll be there!  Congratulations!!

Tyrone Biggums

Ururun

I'll be there if I can, but if it's on a Saturday, it's quite possible I can't.

Tyrone Biggums

most likely a Saturday. That is the best day for Noll. Time isn't set yet, we are still working on that

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman