Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Luna Houses

Started by zaxarus, January 05, 2015, 07:54:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaxarus

I want to know how it's possible that a Luna House that is "like new" can collapse the same day. Also i want to know why Sheldor's small plot, connected to his Luna House could drop again, after it got replaced one time already.
He paid real money for this. Houses you pay money for should not drop at all.

Tyvm

Tys

"My name is my name."

Dr. Kevorkian

Well, as to being a victim of said houses dropping, I am sadly disappointed. As will my wife be when she finds out that it was her house that fell AFTER I refreshed it just a few days ago. It's probably not even the plot she will be worried about, but the irreplacable items that were in it. I too would like to know how a "like new" house is able to fall in one day. Staff is looking into the matter, but I'm afraid that if she loses the items, she will be gone for good.

Dwarvey

I so far have been lucky or blessed in this matter. I refreshed my houses every Sat. morning while having my coffee, but my uncle had 2 houses fall.

I was wondering if say the first house on an account could be maint free, and any after that could be grandfathered and require refreshing?

Hell even if it's just one house/ 3 accounts on the same IP would work too.

Just a thought

Raina

Being said wife who was about to drop $300 on p-bucks this morning, but lucky enough to hae someone tell me about my house so i didn't. I am upset. I'm VERY upset. Probably wont be back but to give out some items to some friends and jump ship somewhere else. Kevos right those items were irrplacable. Honestly I'm so mad i dont even wanna talk about it.

zaxarus

Quote from: Raina on January 06, 2015, 09:01:58 AM
Being said wife who was about to drop $300 on p-bucks this morning, but lucky enough to hae someone tell me about my house so i didn't. I am upset. I'm VERY upset. Probably wont be back but to give out some items to some friends and jump ship somewhere else. Kevos right those items were irrplacable. Honestly I'm so mad i dont even wanna talk about it.

There is definately something wrong with house decaying. Not the first "like new" place that collapses in 24 hours or so...

I'm very sorry, Raina. Maybe Noll can find out what really happened there (we've talked to him about that yesterday) and replace it.
About the items... well... someone is a happy guy now.

When i log in the first thing i always do is check my luna house and also run through all Luna, randomly checking house signs to look for ownership changes and so on.
And i definately saw your spot being "Like New". After a few hours it fell (which is not possible), i wasn't there.
What i want to say is, maybe you wait until Noll has found out what happened and maybe refunds you somehow.

Yes, i have 2 spots in Luna. And, sure, if a house collapses i would try to take the spot. Like everyone would who gets the chance. But, honestly, not under these circumstances which are not fair and probably caused by a serious issue/bug with house decaying. So i'd say if it is an error (bug) somehow and it's proven the new owner should lose this spot.
If refreshing is not enough to keep a house... what is?

Tys

"My name is my name."

Raina

Yup see thats the problem i dont care about the plot it was just a house the items though.... thats a different story even if i tried to buy them back i couldn't find them all im sure. Some of those were gifts fro friends things i can't get back. so theres the problem i dont want the house back just my items which isn't gonna happen this will be why im leaving. So if anyone is interested in a 4 plot connected house 18x18s let me know as far as i know its the largest on the shard

ChickeN

I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get ALL your items back.. Ebros said he has them ALL... at the very least he should have to give them ALL back.. if not outta fairness.. outta personal honor..

zaxarus

Quote from: ChickeN on January 06, 2015, 11:28:04 AM
I don't see why you shouldn't be able to get ALL your items back.. Ebros said he has them ALL... at the very least he should have to give them ALL back.. if not outta fairness.. outta personal honor..

I agree. He "should".

But may be too late by now, since Raina told me that she has been told she wouldn't get them back (idk who said that).

Tys

"My name is my name."

d35tr0y

sorry to hear of your loss i and a guild mate have been in this exact position. I would like to just state that if there is anything you need items and such let the community know you guys been here too long and i'm sure there are plenty of us willing to help even tho this doesn't fix anything its the least we can do hit me up in game   clean
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

The Winter

I know the house wasn't neglected and left to decay. Something odd happened. Erebos, you know Raina and Kevo are active players. Is it really THAT important to you to have the loot and the house plot?

By giving the items and the plot back, you'll really make a positive statement to your character...not your in game character...your real life character.

Best,
James
"If I take your life, it's nothing personal...just a boy and his toy gun dying for attention" J Lane

Tyrone Biggums

As she said it's not the plot. It's the items. I'm one of the biggest pks on the shard yet I don't loot items ( certain guilds are exceptions) but seriously. Give the items back. We don't need to lose more players because of someone's greed.

erebosPGA

i understand what sentimental value is and am more than willing to return all items taken from said luna idoc least i can do, im not that heartless, the Dr. has been good to me from the beginning, matter of fact earlier i gave him bak his bones (wish he woulda mentioned earlier that it was his wifes house that fell) = (
EREBOS: son of chaos, the embodiment of primordial darkness. (S.Y.O.T.O.S.)

zaxarus

Thanks, Erebos. I had the feeling to inform you about what's going on.
Tys

"My name is my name."

Dr. Kevorkian

A HUGE thank you goes out to Phineas and Erebos, who out of the kindness in their hearts returned the items that they picked up. It doesn't make it right that the house fell in the first place, but the fact that these two people, maybe with a little push from other players, did do what they feel was the right thing. And I am grateful for that. I only hope that this matter is looked into as to why the house may have fallen even though it was refreshed. I love this shard. And it is the only one I will ever play. My wife and I have donated alot of money to buy the items we have from other players and IF we ever decided to leave, I know I won't play another shard. EVER! Again I want to thank everyone involved for there help in this matter. Kudos to you for being upstanding citizens of Pandora.

Horns Nigel

Agreed  a BIG +1.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin