Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Cave house?

Started by toria, June 05, 2012, 01:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toria

It is REALLY hard to make a cave house here! I am humbling begging for any assistance y'all might be able to provide.

Here is a link to a great thread that I had found on the subject of cave making.
http://stratics.com/community/threads/n ... st-1922426

My problem comes in with, are any of the items mentioned in there offered on Pandora? I know the granite is, but the rest seem problematic. I have seen a few Doom stealable rocks in peoples homes, but have been told they are crazy rare.

The pile of rocks that spawns near Buc's Den is the next item on my list. I have checked there repeatedly, but have yet to see any of them. Do they spawn here? Am I just really unlucky? Same with the single rock. No luck there either.

Other items that I would love are the Stalagmites. I see those are done via puzzle quests in the Underworld dungeon. I went there to check it out, but frankly I suck at puzzles. I will power my way through them, but can anyone let me know if stalagmites are rewards from doing so? I know Pandora is different out of necessity on many subjects. This may be one. The coding on those puzzles must be murder.

How about the Primeval Lich Champion spawn? Does it spawn the black rocks that are listed on stratics? http://uo2.stratics.com/homes-and-decor ... lich-decor

There is also rubble listed from the Magincia invasion on the OSI shards. I know we did not have the invasion here, but has anyone seen those little rocks anywhere? Are they someplace that I have missed?  

Any help anyone can provide would be super appreciated! What should I use to make my cave house? :D

Maiden China

King Kong

Hmm -- Cave House....

Come-on, I know some of you are professional decorators.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Cpt James Grimly

All I can say is good luck to ye mate. Lot o' time and energy be needed t' complete such a task.
Best ye naught be swayed by a life of a rotters paradise mate..welcome t\' the crew!
Ol\' Dirty Pirates [ODP]

Kysiara

This post reminds me of something ...

I know from other shard the "GardeningTool"/"Yard Wand" , buy for much gold from architekt in Luna.
This is a verry nice tool for all they love decorate  =)

Description:

Yard Wand-

So you like to decorate in your house after you build it, eh? Well, what about decorating outside it!? Even up to 5 tiles away from your house!? You can do just that with the Yard Wand. This handy little tool lets you purchase items to decorate with and then helps you place them.

Select from tons of different decorating items from 3 main categories; Plants/Flowers, Trees/Bushes/ and lastly, ground tiles. Each item will have a price and once purchased you will own the item. After you place it with the Yard Wand, if you should ever decide to remove it, just click on the item and you will get a refund.

Jiggy

i want a white picket fence around my castle keep the pesky mongbats from pooping on my lawn!!!!

Kanes

Can you buy these Yard tools on here, would be great for our island?
Founding member of the Lost Souls (Soul)

Kysiara

Horns Nigel

Was curious how successful you have been with your cave house?  I have been seeing more rocks in doom as of late, so wasn't sure if you were still looking for them?

Nigel Horns
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

toria

I have had some success with it. It is not done yet, but let me share a screenshot of what I have done thus far.

Lots more work to be done of course!

Maiden China

d35tr0y

I stumbled upon this place from wandering around and honestly great work so far. :) absolutely love it.
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]