Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 46 - Hot Patch

Started by King Kong, March 17, 2013, 02:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thatperson

first real champ iv heard of without one too...

Empati

i did semidar champ.it was always dropping one relic.but now not dropped :)

zaxarus

Quote from: Empati on March 18, 2013, 03:54:27 PM
i did semidar champ.it was always dropping one relic.but now not dropped :)

Ok, confirmed: 0 Relics on Champs... ^^
Tys

"My name is my name."

Walker

Apparently the drop rate of relics on champs is not 100% but 50%. Wish that would have been clarified somewhere so that the players would have known. This to my knowledge has never been the case from the numerous

King Kong

Quote from: Walker on March 18, 2013, 08:00:51 PM
Apparently the drop rate of relics on champs is not 100% but 50%. Wish that would have been clarified somewhere so that the players would have known. This to my knowledge has never been the case from the numerous

That is what the scripts say, but if there is an issue please let us know ASAP.

Apologies for not clarifying... But if it was 100% instead of 50% would you have not done the champion?

You can always buy them from other players. Economy is good for the soul.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Walker

Sorry that post was posted halfway through deleting that sentence and missing like 4 or 5. The post was to clarify to everyone that there was a drop rate, and actually yes I wouldn't have done the spawn lol. It was a random Lost lands spawn and it happened to be Neira. I woulda moved on :P

King Kong

I'd like to know when someone gets a relic from ANY champion. Please let me know which Champ & when.

I am also adding other ways to get relic frags in game... For example the top 8 after the top 2 each week will get 3 relics, pretty much if you join battles you will get them (fairly easy to make it in the top 10 since it resets each week)

Also you can buy 1 Relic Fragment for 61 Voting Tokens... So you are guaranteed to get about 1 a week. If you buy them from other players, then you could collect a several just a bonus through the week. (remember killing monsters is always the best option, but think of these other ways to get them  just bonus things)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Walker

Champs or mini-champs? I got one off a mini champ just now.

Saturn

I've had a weird issue that there was absolutely nothing on champ corpse until about 3min after it had died...Maybe that what other are experiencing?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

xcalibre

Quote from: Konstantine on March 18, 2013, 08:26:57 PM
I'd like to know when someone gets a relic from ANY champion. Please let me know which Champ & when.

19/03/2013 (22:00:00)
2 relic from primaveral lich (PVP)

xcalibre

6/6/6 tali are back too ! Thanks !

Drake11

3/20/13 baracoon and rikktor - around 10-11 am- ish
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

Gray

At first glance, I believed the gm in all skills was a good thing...However, it has actually made my existence here a moot point.

Don't get me wrong...I'm not exactly complaining! I"m just stating my obvious.

I know I play a bit differently than other players (as we all do) as a crafter....gatherer....there is no need for me...everyone has the ability to craft what they need, or gather what they need.

So I have to either come up with another reason for living here...or move along :(  I know you have to please the majority of the people..and you will never please everyone. I'm just saying....Are we sure this was such a good thing?

Is this bringing new people to the shard...or are we losing again?
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

zaxarus

I think it's too early to say if these changes bring new players / keep players. All I can confirm is that there are several shards out there where you start with 100.0 in everything. Seems to me that the majority loves it.
The advantage is that you can - as a new player - still concentrate on earning +100 skills (PS's) - hard enough to get some of those, especially the rare ones (not always a 120!). So if u have 120 in Blacksmithy i am sure that people with 100.00 or less than 120 will constantly buy.
Still i do know what u mean. But on the other hand: Changing back would be a little silly now, wouldn't it?

On another note:
Will there be a patch soon to fix the imbuing bugs and problems? Atm all collecting of mats seems useless cause there is no way to make a weapon like it has to be...
I am really waiting for a patch for days now and hope it will come very soon....  ;)
Tys

"My name is my name."

Voxpire

Your trade skills depend on materials. I don't think everyone with 100 in all skills is gonna always have a giant hoard of every resource available, or am I wrong?

Crafting update tonight, I will be shouting for people to test beforehand.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman