Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

<Auction> Serenitys Library House (East of Luna Bank) - Winner: Catman (330m)

Started by GM NollKoll, June 30, 2013, 07:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christoph

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 03, 2013, 08:34:38 AM
lets have it tils saturday or something like that? Atleast not today...  suprise ending ftw! =P

i think thats a bit far off, in my eyes, but..... cant argue it, i would have thought it would have been the 4th or something, why saturday? ^^

Jags

ChickeN

seem's like such a cheap price for such a prime location... but I have no say.. I couldn't have both sides of the Northeast corner.. that would just be selfish.... :P

Cyrusmcvale

dang it chicken warn me next time so i can get my boots on

Christoph

GM NollKoll

Also, by all the gold checks i will get from this, i will build a shelter for orphan kids in the game.. So you are doing twice as goodness on this auction
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

since there seems to be only 2 players bidding, tell me a ending date that fits both of you, then the showdown will be then
But..

catman

Saturn

I know you already started the auction, but i say make a raffle, so others have a chance. All the bidders already have luna plots, some with multiple or double plots...
Either that or make it a free vendor spot for players...

Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Saturn on July 04, 2013, 09:53:49 PM
I know you already started the auction, but i say make a raffle, so others have a chance. All the bidders already have luna plots, some with multiple or double plots...
Either that or make it a free vendor spot for players...

Kinda hard to make a raffle, without looking so that i favor anyone.. a gold auction seems fine, get rid of some excessive gold amounts in the game, perhaps helps the inflation a bit ^^
But..

blackmyst

I am with Saturn on this I think if they already have a plot in luna or a double plot like cyrus or christoph they should not be allowed to even offer money I mean how is that right for them to have so many houses in luna and people like me or others who don't have that kind of money can't event try to get in on it so how is that fair really need to make it fair for everyone

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman