Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hello

Started by Falrish, August 24, 2016, 06:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falrish

I am a long time UO player that has come back to the game. I am currently enjoying the experience on the shard.

currently I am working on my crafting skills and I am having difficulty with two things.
1) My macro in UOSteam keeps not accepting one of the Rune Books I have set up on it.
2) EasyUO is not detecting my client when starting it with UOSteam.

If I could get some help it would be much appreciated :)

Empati

hello you are vvlecome to our great server ;)you need to latest patch and latest easyuo from easyuo vveb page,its vvorking great here,i have never try uos for runebook macro but i cn tell you rasor better vvith macros,uos great for make so easy to pvm,i am using both,maybe you shpuld do same thy

Flint Fireforge

Not sure on why steam macro not working but should be able to help with easy UO. 1. Before you update client check easy uo webpage see what client there up to date with. Easy uo useally runs a week or so behind the latest client patch. Once you do get easy uo to run save a copy of your uo client.exe. This way if you upate and easy uo wont run just go to your uo folder delete the new client.exe and plug in your old one. That should fix the problem. I keep a copy of last client.exe that easy uo will run with on desktop.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

King Kong

Welcome to Pandora.  ;D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Mal

make sure you are running everything as admin. easyuo will not work unless ran as admin. steam will run goofy also if not ran as admin

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman