Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 22

Started by Xeen, April 27, 2011, 08:50:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeen

Imbuing
-- Fixed a bug that prevented Faster Casting from being imbued to no penalty (0) when Spell Channelling already exists
-- The following properties do not count towards the 10 prop max: Luck, Use Best Weapon Skill, Luck, Night Sight, Mage Weapon, and all Skill Bonuses
-- Fixed a bug that consumed resources incorrectly
-- The chance to break an item has been removed
-- You can now unravel items that have been imbued
-- The bonuses that are recieved for various aspects of your character have been changed
-- The Casting selection for Imbuing Spellbooks now displays properly
-- Resistances do not count against total property count except on Jewelry
-- With the exception of Void Orbs, all resources drop in their correct location
-- Several changes were made to unravelling and the amount of resources that drop at each level
-- While not OSI accurate, Void Orbs are temporarily dropped off of Korpre's in Ter Mur.  They have also recieved a temporary stat boost
-- All Champions across all lands now drop the core imbuing ingredients (Magical Reside, Enchanted Essence, Relic Fragments, and Rough Stones)

Player Vs Player
-- Using the command [showpvppoints will show you details about your current PVP Standing
-- In Trammel Ruleset facets (Trammel, Ter Mur and Tokuno [excluding Tokuno Dungeons]) all players can perform beneficial acts
-- In Felucca ruleset facets (Feluca, Ilshenar, and Malas), players cannot perform beneficial acts to Chaos / Order guards
-- Guild alignment (Orange/Green) now takes presidence over Murderer notoriety
-- PVP Rankings have been renamed, and are now specific to your players alignment (Neutral, Chaos, and Order) [Note these will not update until your next kill]

Donation Items
-- Added a donation currency that staff will give you for making a donation.  $1 = 1 Donation Currency
-- All donation items will be purchasable via Vendor Stones using the above currency.
-- Added a portable soul forge for donation.  This soul forge gives a +10% bonus to imbuing
-- Added a +1 FC Scroll that will allow you to add FC1 to any item (even ones with Spell Channeling)

Miscellaneous
-- Property count is now taken into consideration when using a Spell Channeling deed
-- Optimized several back end scripts to help reduce lag on the server
-- A young players first login will now only broadcast to companions and staff members
-- Sex Change Tokens now work with all three races.
-- The Ter Mur Mini Champions have been redesign to more accurately reflect OSI (Specifically, Cavern of the Siscarded)
-- Added a "Help" Channel that players can choose to join.  Chat in this channel using [h
-- Young Player LRC bags no longer come blessed
Xeen
Lead Pandora Developer / Co-Owner
xeenuo@live.com

Tsunadi

Thanks for the hard work all the updates sound great was just wondering if anyone can elaborate on what this part means?

"-- The bonuses that are recieved for various aspects of your character have been changed"

Is it like the caps have been changed or deminishing returns like on regen and if so which attributes have been affected?

im assuming by this that he means with regards to imbuing, probably along the lines of gargoyle bonuses to imbuing and such

Mahavira

Yes, gargs didn't get the 5% bonus before.

Xeen

Correct -- I am actually working on typing a new guide for all aspects of the current imbuing system, but it is very time consuming.

I will get it up ASAP though!!
Xeen
Lead Pandora Developer / Co-Owner
xeenuo@live.com

Lilith

Uhoh. Time consuming usually means "Time to make Ayria do stuff and be helpful".  I'm going on sabbatical.

lol ayria i dont think you have to worry too much, he seems to have you pretty busy as it is haha

Mita

Quote-- The following properties do not count towards the 10 prop max: Luck, Use Best Weapon Skill, Luck, Night Sight, Mage Weapon, and all Skill Bonuses
You said luck twice. :mrgreen:

Quote-- Resistances do not count against total property count except on Jewelry
Isn't getting your suit to 70's resists supposed to be a part of property count selection?
Are you going to make lower reg not count too? Thats also commonly wanted. Or Lower mana? HP?
... I really thought all of these were supposed to be a part of property selection. And i mean, really... with so many per item its not hard to make a good combo.
Accident - [size=85]The library that runs on land, over seas, or anywhere her feet takes her.[/size]

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman