Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Publish 25.1 - 11/19/2011

Started by King Kong, September 19, 2011, 09:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Kong

09/19/2011

Patch 25.1 - The Maze, Geography & Charging to Victory!

-  A new battle system and addition is here. The Maze. It's well, a maze, FFA style fighting but the arena it's self changes all the elements. For now you will have to type
[pvpbattles or use the stone to join the Que. Once 10 people have joined it will start the broadcast to the rest of the shard to join it. Up to you guys  now to start the
FFA or Maze when you want. So join the Que! You will get an invitation that pops up when it's ready! To be clear, FFA and Maze will not run automatically every so often. If there is enough
players are on you guys can keep joining the que and doing it over and over. Remember tho, if you join another char in with your main, all your pvp coins will be deleted and possible ban.

- The Maze is a larger and more complex region to run in, so we have allowed paralyze field and wall of stone to be allowed in the Maze. Stop those Gargoyles!

- Pandora now has a geography system. This is by choice, so you are NOT forced to give your location to other players. Go to the Geo Book laying on the tables in Insula. Click what you want to display, the information you see in the window only you can see. If you choose to display Country and City, or 1 or the other, it will display that on your toon for people to see. It will be where the Pvp Rank and Companion titles are. For example King Konstantine "Los Angeles, California, United States". This is to help players find other players easily who speak the same language, or just share common interests and cultures along with many other new features to come. Like I said this is up to you to display this or not and this is only the first step of this location system. (more to come with it)

- PvP now has their own pvp global channel! Type [mail - click the M - and join the channel. Use [pvp or [p to talk. Only join this if you pvp and want to hear grown men cry.

- There is a new line of chargers to go with the new line of faded / vintage shrouds. These chargers are different from normal chargers by having 200 more hit points, all skills to 130, new name & different color.

- Mirror Image is no longer used in the Daily PvP

- Enchanted Apples re-eat timers have went down to 15 seconds.

- How you join a battle que has changed. Joining will not just teleport you in, it will wait to invite you to it when the 5 minute count down starts. You must join the que to get 7 people for FFA and 10 people for Maze to make the Battle start.

More to come - Stay tuned.  8-)

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Cuemif Sampset

Like it will be waiting for next update ! Maybe fixing the high seas stuff that is buggy ? Just a thought

King Kong

Quote from: "Cuemif Sampset"Like it will be waiting for next update ! Maybe fixing the high seas stuff that is buggy ? Just a thought

Could ya let me know the list?

Fish Pies?

What else sir. Ty

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

vassenceto

Some certain PS not droping after HS Kon.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman