Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Fixed?

Started by Tyrone Biggums, October 27, 2014, 12:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrone Biggums

Well I've been on all day and Kendra and I haven't froze once. Bad news is champ spawns are broke. You get to where you need 1 red candle and no white candles pop after that. Also dragons breath is doubled. Skele dragons are hitting me for 359 with fire breath. yesterday it was half of that. Don't want to get anyone excited but it seems like the freezing is fixed, for now.

GM NollKoll

Firebreath as i wrote before, have been "fixed" in one way. It works with str now, instead of hp (meeting a super high hp monster = instant kill breath).. Its still scalable with hp/max hp. This was the exact same code we had for 2 months ago.
So use your discording skills to lower that str!
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Tyrone Biggums

Even wit discord the things a beast which is understandable since it's the only hard Halloween monster

King Kong

The champ bug is something minor on server side, it will get fixed ASAP (if it isn't already; apologies for the inconvenience.

Though I think a a couple days at least of no power scrolls (like any high targeted item) is good for economy to pause for a couple days.

Good to hear about the freeze situation. That stopping is the priority & that is what we are monitoring and focusing on right at this moment. -- All will be well soon!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Balinor

Quote from: Konstantine on October 28, 2014, 02:48:40 AM
The champ bug is something minor on server side, it will get fixed ASAP (if it isn't already; apologies for the inconvenience.

Though I think a a couple days at least of no power scrolls (like any high targeted item) is good for economy to pause for a couple days.

Good to hear about the freeze situation. That stopping is the priority & that is what we are monitoring and focusing on right at this moment. -- All will be well soon!

I haven't played in at least a couple of weeks mostly because of the freeze ups.  Yesterday I spent about 3 hours in the Bedlam champ room and only froze once.  It is exciting to see this fixed, thank you so much. 

As for champs being broke, it made for an easy time to tier up some gear, so it was not a bad thing.    :D

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman