Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

What do you guys want?

Started by King Kong, January 05, 2013, 07:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arilindrial

For the pets to move faster. I always seem to out run mine and have to go back and get them. I think that's about it for me. Having a great time... ty

Saturn

Quote from: Arilindrial on January 18, 2013, 07:56:36 PM
For the pets to move faster. I always seem to out run mine and have to go back and get them. I think that's about it for me. Having a great time... ty

Would you leave your kid in the mall and run away thinking they can keep up to you?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Dwarvey

I'd love to see the firesteeds made more than pretty. With a 105 taming requirement they should be able to open a industrial sized can of "whoopass" ( I have a dewalt can of Whoopass btw, and it's real!)

Empati

new champs drops power scroll system not good.new players always need powerscroll so they are wont get powerscroll with this system.ragging grizly bear not tameble thats not good before its tameble.i want to tameble hiryu.its must be best stronger natural pet.and its spawn rate must be one each mont.I think it's a new excitement to the game.thy for reading

jamisoncrzy

Gasper Le Marc

BRING BACK FELL RULESET TO PVP AREAS LIKE MINES, DOJO, OUTSIDE LUNA WALLS .

sorry caps, i was excited for a minute.

O i would also like the rights to build a castle in Bucs den and live my glorious retiring years there.

Errr

No wait, rather just bring back Fell ruleset in selected areas, even if its just whilst stones are green in mines and dojo, when they red then set to tram ruleset.

Just some excitment for those whom choose the shadows, and those whom choose a dagger over a sword and shield.

Good day.

O AND ONE FINAL NOTE.

please remove that horrible [grab noise, ive noticed some have macroed a key for it for auto reveal when it picks up some1 near.

Sad face :(

K done

Bye
Legendary Thief of Pandora

Saturn

I'm kind of on the same boat with Gasper on this. Normally im not big on pvp areas or non-tram areas, but ToT items have depreciated in value. This would make less of them on the market and increase their value once again.

However, i understand that it can be some of the best gear for starting players, as well as a good way to make some start up gold, so im somewhat conflicted...Maybe have the newb dungeon drop ToT to anyone under 1month or something?
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

TyEv129

Just a thought here. What about an archery weap for gargoyles. I know we have throwing but, if i'm not mistaken, there are throwing weapons for humans.

Saturn

There is one throwing weapon for non gargs. Its a throwing axe, it isnt an actually weapon as much as a one time throwable item that can re used (10sec buffer i think). And ontop of that, garg have the strongest weapons in the game, ie; soul glaive.

Mercathane

yeah..unless you want archery for some sort of rp situation..120 throwing with a tricked soul glaive is as close to broken within the boundary of the game as you can get.  Its is Devastating.  its the main reason to be a garg that does anything but imbue.
In words are seen the state of mind and character and disposition of the speaker.

~Plutarch

Horns Nigel

True, its deadly, combine it with a good pet and life gets a little easier...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

Lower prices on pet dyes in the pcoin room and/or the doni room. After all, its entirely just for esthetics and wouldn't change the player dynamic. Im not saying give them away, but lower price would be appreciated.

Or have test dyes that only last 20-30seconds, cause ive spent a buttload on dye to find out its not even what i wanted...

Thaggis

Quote from: Saturn on January 26, 2013, 03:33:52 PM
Lower prices on pet dyes in the pcoin room and/or the doni room. After all, its entirely just for esthetics and wouldn't change the player dynamic. Im not saying give them away, but lower price would be appreciated.

Or have test dyes that only last 20-30seconds, cause ive spent a buttload on dye to find out its not even what i wanted...

test dyes for the ToT dyes would be nice too..  ;p

Venom

All lands PVP except trammel, such as Siege, bring back the pvp man!

Johana

Get rid of auto rez, it does more harm then good I think.
Increase PVP zones as it adds to the excitement of the game.
Make the thief template worth something by allowing stealing from other players in towns (with high risk of getting caught in towns).
More stealable deco since everyone loves them.
Trial dye idea is kind of cool maybe a gate that will change your color and change it back when you leave.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman