Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

6 mill for 110 Smithy!? Really!?

Started by Oniel, April 20, 2013, 08:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniel

I didnt pay that much for 105,115, & 120 combined! Seriously is this just someone trying to take advantage of the lack of BODs

Beryl

i  agree oniel - i needed it for a looooong time too and finally did find one on a vendor for very reasonable price...just had to look for a long time. i hope you find one soon.
WHAT is THAT???

Oniel

Quote from: Beryl on April 20, 2013, 09:47:43 PM
i  agree oniel - i needed it for a looooong time too and finally did find one on a vendor for very reasonable price...just had to look for a long time. i hope you find one soon.

Well, Ill keep looking and collecting BODs! :D

Walker

I don't think this is the appropriate place to complain about this, but the rarity of the 110 is obvious. Everytime i get a bod that gives the PS I always get something else bogus.

Emerist

I've noticed you where looking for Agapite 15 Exceptional that only has 60% chance of giving the ps. There are some large bod's with the same odds here's a list of them as I have yet to smithy redone on wiki with this info.

Normal Ringmail Agapite 15's
Exceptional Ringmail Shadow 15's
Normal Chainmail Bronze 15's
Normal Platemail Shadow 15's

These are all 60% chance of +10 ps 30% copper runic 10% colored anvil. These are your best odds good luck hunting. :) As I agree 6mil is crazy especially if you have the right info to get it.
*Throws computer off closest bridge*

Oniel

Quote from: Emerist on April 20, 2013, 11:27:04 PM
I've noticed you where looking for Agapite 15 Exceptional that only has 60% chance of giving the ps. There are some large bod's with the same odds here's a list of them as I have yet to smithy redone on wiki with this info.

Normal Ringmail Agapite 15's
Exceptional Ringmail Shadow 15's
Normal Chainmail Bronze 15's
Normal Platemail Shadow 15's

These are all 60% chance of +10 ps 30% copper runic 10% colored anvil. These are your best odds good luck hunting. :) As I agree 6mil is crazy especially if you have the right info to get it.

Thanks a mil Em, Ill keep an eye out for these!

Horns Nigel

They are very rare, I was lucky and got mine for 2 mil...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

6mil? Pfffft! Thats nothing, i had to sell my first born for a 110smithy.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Emerist

Wow :o maybe I should have sold mine then instead of using it but I wouldn't be that mean. Had 2 small  Agapite 15 Exceptional and one of the larges I listed in my other post and got it from second agapite small I turned in. The wiki has BOD reward list for animal taming, listing of rewards and chances for getting them for tailoring (still need to finish 6-part larges) and has listings for smithy rewards soon to be updated to have the chance of receiving them as well and the BOD's they all come from.
I know we all know how to get to the wiki but to get anyone reading this pointed to the right place http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=PandoraLore.BulkOrderSystem in rewards section there are links to see listings for animal taming & tailor below the rewards section has the smithy list while the code is being wrote for the new charts. With this info I went from 100 cap to fully trained 120 smithy in less then 6 hours and under 100k. With a nice nap in there.
If anyone needs some more info on smithy rewards before code is finished feel free to PM in game and I will get back to you when I'm fully available to get you the info for your best chances at getting the reward you want.
Saturn and Nigel I really do feel bad for you. :(
*Throws computer off closest bridge*

Dwarvey

Power scroll prices are all supply and demand. Obviously demand hasn't dropped off, but it's super rare to get a 110 smith scroll.

Keep plugging away and you might get lucky. Also since the smith and tailor reward system here are unmodified I use http://www.towerofroses.de/ to look up all my BoDs. It has never failed me clear back to when I played on OSI.

Ladibug

Quote from: Saturn on April 21, 2013, 04:13:52 PM
6mil? Pfffft! Thats nothing, i had to sell my first born for a 110smithy.

LOL Saturn =D
I <3 my Soul Family

Oniel

Quote from: Emerist on April 21, 2013, 08:31:19 PM
Wow :o maybe I should have sold mine then instead of using it but I wouldn't be that mean. Had 2 small  Agapite 15 Exceptional and one of the larges I listed in my other post and got it from second agapite small I turned in. The wiki has BOD reward list for animal taming, listing of rewards and chances for getting them for tailoring (still need to finish 6-part larges) and has listings for smithy rewards soon to be updated to have the chance of receiving them as well and the BOD's they all come from.
I know we all know how to get to the wiki but to get anyone reading this pointed to the right place http://www.pandorauo.com/wiki/index.php?n=PandoraLore.BulkOrderSystem in rewards section there are links to see listings for animal taming & tailor below the rewards section has the smithy list while the code is being wrote for the new charts. With this info I went from 100 cap to fully trained 120 smithy in less then 6 hours and under 100k. With a nice nap in there.
If anyone needs some more info on smithy rewards before code is finished feel free to PM in game and I will get back to you when I'm fully available to get you the info for your best chances at getting the reward you want.
Saturn and Nigel I really do feel bad for you. :(

A 15 exceptional Agapite BOD dropped for me today! ...and sure enough it dropped the 110 smithy! ... I didnt hesitate, i ate it straight away! and MMMMMMMmmmmmMMMmmmm did it taste ever so good :D

Beryl

WHAT is THAT???

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]