Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

<Auction> Serenitys Library House (East of Luna Bank) - Winner: Catman (330m)

Started by GM NollKoll, June 30, 2013, 07:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christoph

yea, agree with saturn, who also has a luna plot first off......
second..... i PAID for my house, and ALOT, also, was going to sell it to get this place, so why shouldn't we be aloud, explain that to me

Cyrusmcvale

Games should be fair and everyone should be equal so the people that do good and put the time into  hunting, crafting, bartering and trading should have to take a back seat to people who dont do the same because its fair? then why do anything? Might as well just make some free goverment housing and issue all the best items to everyone so theres no need to do anything.

This is UO not hello kitty, but i tell you what i have a huge property in luna and will be glad to sell it for what i paid to any of you then you can split it up and give it all away.

Its an auction and you can bid gold, First of its kind on Pandora so everyone that puts the time and effort into making gold can bid on it.

I will not be bidding anymore on this auction

Now for you all that have luna houses theres no reason you cant put your own house up for auction with your own conditions and give it away.

Christoph

ty cyrus, well said..... and on that, i may be putting the ship-house on the south side of luna up for auction, maybe after this one is over :)

Voxpire

You guys know that with the next patch, you will be able to sell your house directly from the sign for any chosen price you like, it will display the original house worth and calculate your profit so you can make an educated sale.

When someone buys your house (via the sign), they will take full ownership of it, including everything inside it, the same as if you did a face to face transfer.

You will receive your profit in the form of a check in your bank.

zaxarus

Tys

"My name is my name."

Christoph

thats awesome, cant wait for that, that will bring real estate into the picture, and you dont even have to be on or anything, thats a very good idea :)

Christoph

nah, patches take a little to put in, and they didnt mention it, so.... just normal reboot?

Voxpire

The test server will be up periodically for the new couple of hours while I do last minute checks and pre-requisites for the patch, feel free to login,but don't expect it to be stable for long lengths of time.

zaxarus

Quote from: Vorspire on July 05, 2013, 03:55:03 PM
The test server will be up periodically for the new couple of hours while I do last minute checks and pre-requisites for the patch, feel free to login,but don't expect it to be stable for long lengths of time.

Very nice, so finally we get it. :)
I am so happy.^^
Tys

"My name is my name."

Cyrusmcvale

Quote from: Vorspire on July 05, 2013, 03:33:07 PM
You guys know that with the next patch, you will be able to sell your house directly from the sign for any chosen price you like, it will display the original house worth and calculate your profit so you can make an educated sale.

When someone buys your house (via the sign), they will take full ownership of it, including everything inside it, the same as if you did a face to face transfer.

You will receive your profit in the form of a check in your bank.

Can you pick to except gold or pbucks maybe?

Jags

206 Million
Whoever wins, can they re-customize the house as long as the library stays on the 1st floor?

catman

Voxpire

Just as a general rule, if a bid is found to be invalid, IE, you don't have the funds to pay it, or we believe it's simply to push up the maximum cost, it may result in jail time. Anyone who has placed an invalid bid up to now should drop out of the auction immediately and there will be no consequences.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman