Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandora Wiki is now in game!

Started by BAZINGA, August 06, 2012, 04:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAZINGA

I thought I would take the time and post this telling everyone that I have made a knowledge center in game for all skills and also have some information about the server as well. You can find it on the left side of the NPA Guild House when you are facing the NPA Guild House. For new players that don't know how to get to the NPA Guild House just go to any public moongate, click on New Pandorian Citizens, and click on NPA - New Player Guild at the bottom of the menu. The knowledge center has all skills (excluding the combat skills as they are common sense) to help you get your skills to gm+ on the first floor, the second floor has server info and skill cap info. and the third floor has runebooks pulled from idoc houses and dye tubs (I have every dye tub but pvp dye tub) I made the runebook library different than most, thought it would be a neat and nice twist :P This knowledge center is free to use for anyone. If you find a book that is misinformed or would like to add a your own book to the knowledge center you can put it in my mailbox or shoot me a pm.

Here's a picture so you know what to look for:

King Kong

That's one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile.

+1

Stickied.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

BAZINGA

Thanks Kon, means a lot to me and thanks for pinning it. I thought that most young/new players would probably not go straight for the wiki on the website so I just brought it to them in game. I'm glad to be able to help out in my own little way. If you get the time feel free to stop by and look around, and if you see anything that is misleading or should be added just let me know. I am always glad to correct or add to it.

Kanes

Wow... i see you took your idea and branched out, great work...
Founding member of the Lost Souls (Soul)

Horns Nigel

This is an amazing house, everyone on the shard needs to take a moment to check this out...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

DamJ.NeT

Hehe its funny I ran into it couple days ago. Nice house :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman