Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

I Wanna Hear From You!

Started by King Kong, June 28, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ieshabones

can we get the p coins taken out of the sos's and have o coins added instead. We already get p coins out of t maps and there is a whole new land where we get p coins as well.

Flint Fireforge

Defiantly would make more sense to get o coins from sos. Also wonder If we can get the master runebook fixed? You have to click on book 10 and then scroll up for book you want.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Empati

i am doing fishing everyday and killing alot krakens-charybidis so i can tell this its hard to collect ocoins,i agree this suggestion,and maybe you can put more ocoins on krakens thank you

King Kong

Quote from: ieshabones on July 17, 2016, 12:48:21 PM
can we get the p coins taken out of the sos's and have o coins added instead. We already get p coins out of t maps and there is a whole new land where we get p coins as well.

I'll see what I can do.

Quote from: Flint Fireforge on July 17, 2016, 02:23:02 PM
Defiantly would make more sense to get o coins from sos. Also wonder If we can get the master runebook fixed? You have to click on book 10 and then scroll up for book you want.

I'll take a look but they are tricky. No promises.

Quote from: Empati on July 17, 2016, 06:04:42 PM

I'll double check the rate. Tho know that O Coins have some specific items that are long game items, so I am very careful of how much O Coins are out in world. I have also been spawning quite a few O Coin monsters in the Valley of Eodon.

i am doing fishing everyday and killing alot krakens-charybidis so i can tell this its hard to collect ocoins,i agree this suggestion,and maybe you can put more ocoins on krakens thank you

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Johana

As someone who does a lot of fishing, tmaps, and sos's I can say that the loot is good for mats, scrolls, regs and cash.  I don't  really think it needs a fix.  There is a process to max out your ocoins per day and it involves the nets that come in every sos chest.  Each net can land you from 0 to 18 ocoins.  Basically you want a kracken to spawn from the net and as many as three krackens can be spawned from one net.  But you don't always get krackens.  If anything the frequency to pull out a large fish from fishing should go up a bit.  The last time I fished (last night)  I got approx. 4 large fish per hour and you can change those in for an ocoin.  Maybe an exchange stone for pcoin to ocoin would be better and easier to implement.  I'm not asking... just shooting out an idea.

Empati

Quote from: Johana on July 17, 2016, 06:52:47 PM
As someone who does a lot of fishing, tmaps, and sos's I can say that the loot is good for mats, scrolls, regs and cash.  I don't  really think it needs a fix.  There is a process to max out your ocoins per day and it involves the nets that come in every sos chest.  Each net can land you from 0 to 18 ocoins.  Basically you want a kracken to spawn from the net and as many as three krackens can be spawned from one net.  But you don't always get krackens.  If anything the frequency to pull out a large fish from fishing should go up a bit.  The last time I fished (last night)  I got approx. 4 large fish per hour and you can change those in for an ocoin.  Maybe an exchange stone for pcoin to ocoin would be better and easier to implement.  I'm not asking... just shooting out an idea.
i agree totaly about big fishes,you can change your every big fishes only for 1 ocoin,i see on some other shards giving some good revvards for your big fish stone,thy for giving this suggest,

Empati

suggestion ;make vvearable tiger set and dragon turtle set for gargoyle class and make some nevv tot arties for this class like human-elf armors,maybe you can put armor exchange stone so vve can change this set pieces for same set vvith gargish mode armors,
   vvhy;this nevv sets really giving huge advantage to human and elf class,i dont knovv vvhy gargoyle classes alvvays forgetton class,i did spend alot of time to make my gargoyle and i spend so many pbucks for my gargoyle and there is a alot player using gargoyle class in our server,if you made three class keep them in balance thank you

Empati

suggestion;make some items only usefull for human class

vvhy; elf and gargoyle class already have some special item only usefull for this classes,in game elf classes really have so big advantage cause this class can use all human items and there is a so many items for humans and elf's,thank you

Johana

How about a weapon to dismount gargs.  I think the lance with its special dismount should take down a garg from flight.  As of right now the dismount special only works if both parties are using a lance.  You can still keep that, but if a garg is using a cyclone (has a dismount special like the lance) and the attacker/defender is using a lance, the lances dismount special should take down a garg from flight.
No one uses lances right now so it would add some diversity to pvp.

Des Sanct

Quote from: Johana on July 24, 2016, 02:10:25 PM
How about a weapon to dismount gargs.  I think the lance with its special dismount should take down a garg from flight.  As of right now the dismount special only works if both parties are using a lance.  You can still keep that, but if a garg is using a cyclone (has a dismount special like the lance) and the attacker/defender is using a lance, the lances dismount special should take down a garg from flight.

I had a similar discussion with Noll about the No Dachis dismount special not working many moons ago. I agree with Johana, gargs can dismount in flight wenshould be able to land a garg while mounted. We still need to look into 120+ hiding in pvp. Absolutely retarded to script that when life gets to xxx points you auto hide in direct line if sight and stealth away while bandy healing and not getting revealed.

Empati

Quote from: Des Sanct on July 24, 2016, 07:21:57 PM

I had a similar discussion with Noll about the No Dachis dismount special not working many moons ago. I agree with Johana, gargs can dismount in flight wenshould be able to land a garg while mounted. We still need to look into 120+ hiding in pvp. Absolutely retarded to script that when life gets to xxx points you auto hide in direct line if sight and stealth away while bandy healing and not getting revealed.
if vve start to talk about it,i can tell you much more about it,dismount isnt importand ability anymore,you knovv that already cause you can turn to animal than you can run so fast,elf clases have passive diffucult track and perception,this is very importand for pvp,also cyclone dismount ability take too much mana you knovv that?cause some player vvas unhappy about it,every class have different advantage vvith some passive abilities,i am talking about items,gargoyle classes most damager vvep is glaive and i have 76-95 damage vvith 340 str,my elf character have xbovv (best vvep for pvp)and damage is 95-116 vvith 340 str,vvith heavy corossbovv damage going to 125,there is already big damage different vvith this nevv tiger set its vvill be going to insane different,about hiding-stealth; i knovv to player vvhen i am fighting vvith him he just hiding vvhen its going to die and move avvay so fast even he mounted,he might have some macros,so you can do same,300 str and 50 dex bonus,i am just saying omg ;Dthats vvill kill gargoyle class,maybe only kill my gargoyle,i cant do any against vvho is got this set vvith good combination i am sure about this,

Flint Fireforge

I agree Des when you can  hit a Garg with an anti air net and there back up and flying in a sec vs elf/human dismounted gets a stun effect
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Johana

On the topic of hiding, maybe allowing the area spells like wither/holy light to reveal if within the splash area of the attack? Can keep it as no damage as it is now.

Empati

Quote from: Johana on July 25, 2016, 06:36:18 PM

On the topic of hiding, maybe allowing the area spells like wither/holy light to reveal if within the splash area of the attack? Can keep it as no damage as it is now.
i agree your suggestion johana,thy for telling this,i am not sure but i think long time ago it vvas like that,its not nice to players going to hide vvith magery spell invisibility and he is not going to unreavel vvith are effect spells,also i vvill put some screen shot about tiger set after this tiger set got t5,so you guys can see so clear vvhat i mean

Johana

Just to be clear on my intentions about making a suggestion about the lance and being able to take down a garg.  It would only work when a garg has a cyclone in his hand as it would if two non-garg mounted characters each were using lances. I made this suggestion to make the lance a viable pvp tool not as a hit to the garg class, plus with more players with lances the more jousting can be done in the field.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman