Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

6th Pet slot and Unlocker Statue

Started by Mesmerize, July 10, 2016, 11:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesmerize

I noticed that to  get  this  6th pet slot with vote tokens will cost 70k tokens,  Ok well this seems a bit much considering you get only 12 vote tokens a day, which means 12 vote tokens  x 30 days that about 4320 a  year, so like 16 years to  get 70k vote token or 700 mil gold to buy tokens.  This is crazy! Also to donate to  get one some can not afford it. Can you please reconsider this? I have over heard some players talking about this and said it is too much and they  are thinking about leaving pandora. I hate to see that happen, so could this be lowered alot or the  amount of vote tokens allows daily be raised? I understand this is a high end thing but 70k vote token is way much.

Empati

i think same,pet slot unlocker and +1 pet slot 28 buck in donatoin house,so thats make 56 pbucks total,everlast flute 12 pbucks in donation house and its 1350 vote token on token stone,if you ratio it betvveen flute and slot unlucker or +1 pet slot thats make 3150 vote tokens for each,i think 4k vote tokens fair for each, i am sorry but 70k vote tokens sounds crasy if you play in our server,your price almost 10 time higher than normal for me,no one can bought it  vvith this vvay, thy

King Kong

Quote from: Mesmerize on July 10, 2016, 11:49:45 AM
I noticed that to  get  this  6th pet slot with vote tokens will cost 70k tokens,  Ok well this seems a bit much considering you get only 12 vote tokens a day, which means 12 vote tokens  x 30 days that about 4320 a  year, so like 16 years to  get 70k vote token or 700 mil gold to buy tokens.  This is crazy! Also to donate to  get one some can not afford it. Can you please reconsider this? I have over heard some players talking about this and said it is too much and they  are thinking about leaving pandora. I hate to see that happen, so could this be lowered alot or the  amount of vote tokens allows daily be raised? I understand this is a high end thing but 70k vote token is way much.

The price was originally set high to boost the market on them as we knew that nobody had that amount yet. We have to be careful about prices as many players find ways to get them more than others. Also you're incorrect about it costing 70k tokens, that is the price for 2 extra slots (the +1 unlocker and then the +1) The unlocker it self makes you have 6 slots. Also your math is correct on the timing, though that is not counting all the people who sell them, etc. To get it quicker you can buy them from newer players or players who donate. Some players buy them off Donators who don't need to save them everyday. It can add up quick.

But I hear you, the new prices are as follows on the Vote Stones to test it out (subject to change lower or higher if it becomes exploitable):

+1 Pet Unlocker (will give you +1 slot to 6): 3.5k
+1 Pet Add (adds another slot after you unlocked, up to 10 control slots total): 5.5k

Voting Tokens are now much more valuable. Make sure you are typing the [Vote command every single day and actually voting on the websites (and do a 1 time sign up on PortalUO to be able to vote). If you're caught voting by just clicking the button and not actually clicking the button on the website, all your voting tokens could possibly be removed. It only takes a minute each day and it's all we ask as it is the main way to grow the shard. Thank you.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Mesmerize

King Kong

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman