Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Rising Tricks

Started by Empati, August 09, 2016, 08:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Empati

i dont vvant to give name here but alot people knovv vvhat i am talking about,
vve are vet players here vve vvant to help vvho is nevv player or vvho is back to play after long time,they are definitly need help,i knovv that cause i vvas forget my character id and i vvas thinking its deleted auto so i opened nevv character vvhen i am turned to play,some players helped me and i remember this helps really make me very happy and i did somethinks vvith this helps i enjoy to game,so helping nevv players or old vet players(vvho turn back to play again) very importand part,i vvant to help peoples cause i believe this is going to help shard grovv,
2-3 mounths ago one nevv player came here and start to play,vve all helped him,but guess vvhat he did?he just stole nevv players items from guild box,than he opened many nevv characters and set up other players,and he stole alot items,thats fine?maybe,but he still keep continue to open nevv characters vvith differnt names than he trying to get help and he keep trying to sold stolen items,i did noticed many times this and other vet players too,i am sorry but this is big bully,so everytime vve suspicion vvho vvant help,cause this guy dont stop to try trick us more,and sadly i did blamed one player even he is different player,i did say sorry already but this happen really nightmare for us,i dont vvant to stop help players,i did read about rules this happen require bann,thats vvhat our king say,i think he can continue to play but he really need get serious vvarning,pandora dont need like this player he is just damaged our server thank you

Mesmerize

I do think this player should be looked into further on his alt chars. There was one kept hanging around my house (which i assume was probably him), But guess what? The house is private now. :) If you ask me this player has got away with WAY to much and should have been gone from shard awhile ago. To Staff... How much more is he going to get away with? The word gets around the shard as to what he did and this deters other players from helping out new players because they think it could be one his alts. The shard is not going to grow with this kinda players.

Flint Fireforge

I agree 100% on Emp on this one. Its very hard to help a new player when you realize you have helped 3 of there alts already. Ill still gladly answer questions and keep a few items for new players but all the help that was given is now hard to give now. I really wanna see the shard grow and we need new players and new players that really do need help don't be afraid to ask at a minimum we can at least help you train skills and get ya ready to play.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

GM NollKoll

Talked to Kon about it. I think he will add a new server rule for this type of thing.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Flint Fireforge

Thanks Noll.. You know how much we help out new players and want to keep doing so.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman