Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Empati vs Flint

Started by Flint Fireforge, July 26, 2016, 08:14:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flint Fireforge

Ok I'm sure most everyone knows me and Empati do not see eye to eye. But we had a nice long talk this morning and both agree we have both been foolish and both have huge ego's. We both agreed there were things that shouldn't have been said and misunderstandings. The main thing we both love to play on Pandora and want  to see it grow. For now a Truce is called between our Guilds. PvP will be agreed on and a few rules in place. No one will loot. If its a 2vs 2 battle no one else will ineterfere. We both want to see the shard grow. There will be no more personal attacks on each other in public chat or forums. Just remember if an idea is posted on forums people will comment or reply lets just try to keep it constructive and not rude. I personally wanna see the shard grow and so does Empaty. SO we have called a truce and both agreed to it. SO for now lets all get along and help the shard grow. Thanks all for listening to my little rant, and Cof and our alliance please abide by the Truce and I'm positive Emp will to.
To be or not to be or to simply enjoy the game with good friends.

Flint Fireforge

Also remember there are small language barriers so if your not sure whats being said please ask to rephrase the question or comment.

Empati

this vvar started vvith missunderstanding,i am happy to see vve in peace again,i am sorry about vvhat i have done before,vve both sorry,and vve all vvant to get fun and more player in our shard,thank you for opening this topic,i am already forget vvhats happened before,most importand think is you came to me and you say sorry than i said sorry,i think this is most importand thing in real life too,vve dont have to fight i hope one day peace can be everyvvhere in the vvorld,thank you

GM NollKoll

Both of you should say your sorry to the staff XD, so many posts reported, so many pm's and pages haha =P

Anyhow, good that you ended it
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Mesmerize

AMEN!!! Glad this is over!!!

Empati

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 26, 2016, 09:16:03 AM
Both of you should say your sorry to the staff XD, so many posts reported, so many pm's and pages haha =P

Anyhow, good that you ended it

i want your head in game ;P hehe

Miki McNaughty

It takes courage and heart to admit that you made a mistake(s). I commend Flint and Empati  on their peace talks and solutions reached.
To Two Great Men of Pandora!
Well done! Well done.

Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

Flint Fireforge

Empati

Quote from: Miki McNaughty on July 29, 2016, 12:23:05 PM
It takes courage and heart to admit that you made a mistake(s). I commend Flint and Empati  on their peace talks and solutions reached.
To Two Great Men of Pandora!
Well done! Well done.

Miki
thank you miki ;)vve love you ;)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin