Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Thanks, Kon and Gizmo!

Started by Belphegor, August 29, 2010, 12:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belphegor

You've really taken my bitching rights away today with the restoration of my account.  :lol: I don't know another shard which would have done such a thing as this.

Many thanks,
-Chris (P.O. Belegerandh)

Bobby Digital

I'll second that.

Trinsic Mayor

Grats on getting your house spot back. I recieved a paragon chest Gizmo  the first and only 1 ever on the server!It saddens me he is leaving

Belphegor

Thanks. Not even sure what to do now, after everything. All I do is Ventrillo and sit in my house, like I'm holding it still or something lol

Belphegor

After some urging by Dleatherus and Mayaku I began recrafting the library shelves this morning. I still have a lot of building to go but books will begin to be added tonight, after work. If you were friended to the Malas house before it was replaced please PM me ingame to be added back upon the list and I'll reply/re-add sometime tonight EST. The IECM library will also continue construction this week.

Thanks to Syla for saving the books and to P^M for guarding the plot for me!

Belphegor

But no thanks for taking my house down in Luna. That was one that Gizmo placed for me to help make up for the account deletion and I kept it refreshed.

I saw it was removed a couple of weeks ago but felt like, oh well. Then I was thinking, first my account deleted (albeit restored) then this.

Anyway, thanks I guess.  :shock:

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]