Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

World Cup Action

Started by Articus, June 23, 2010, 12:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Articus

Uruguay, Mexico, Argentina, South Korea, USA, and England All thru to the Round of 16 in World Cup Action.

Australia Playing in 30 minutes (i think) Need a Win over Serbia, also Need the Ghanians to beat Germany to have any chance of advancing.

Come on Aussie's

Dleatherus

need ghana beat germany? ..erm ... are ya holding a wake fer yer boys already?  :lol:

Statin

Italy got destroyed by Slovakia, I don't care what anybody says, they have been amazing in thr Group stages. I wish them the best of luck, they deserve it.

France and Italy are out, two recently previous Champions, so who knows whats in store.

England need a new star...this is getting to desperation now :/

marmite

Slovakia played like Gods compared to Italy, a well deserved victory imo!
I have to agree England are slacking greatly.. they have to pull something quite special out the hat if they want to get further in the cup!

Dleatherus

well, england get to play their old nemesis germany on sunday ... i'm not a huge soccer fan, having found far more fun playing rugby physically vs. pansies pretending to get fouled and taking a dive

however might just have to watch this match

Jar Jar

Sooooo back to the Aussies...

They played a great game, specifically the 2nd half was unreal! Stupid germany had to win by 1-0 tho :(

Good try Socceroos! maybe next world cup the officials wont have some wierd vendetta against us or make absolute bs calls..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman