Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Resigning from NPC guild

Started by Marziti, February 25, 2013, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marziti

Joined the Fishing guild to try some quests but didn't care for them.  Now I want to join the thieves guild but it says I have to resign from other guild.  I tried "I resign from my guild" and that did not work.  Someone told me to revisit this fishing guild master and click on him. From there, I should see option to resign but I only saw Open Paperdoll.  So, how do I resign from this guild? 

Thanks

Horns Nigel

Use your guild button on your paperdoll there is an option to resign from your guild there...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Marziti

Nigel,

Perhaps I have missed something but when I click the Paperdoll Guild button, it brings up the 'Create your own guild' page.  This is the same page where you can check/uncheck to ignore guild invites.  It appears that screen deals with player guilds exclusively.

Other thoughts?
Thanks

Horns Nigel

Hmmm ,strange?  I would try using the help menu and page a staff member...
Just out of curiosity, why do you want to join the theives guild?.....Nigel?

Saturn

Your half way there my friend. Just combine those to answer together and you got your solution.
What you have to do is go to the fishing guild master and then say "i wish to resign".
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Marziti

Nigel:  Was thinking of joining Thieves' guild to get stealables from dungeons (assuming I ever run across one).

Saturn:  Close!  So, googling, I found you resign by calling the guildmaster by name.  So, at the Tram Sea Docks you say, "Thurston resign".  To which he informed me I was still within 7 days of joining thus cannot do so yet.  So, that is definite progress.

Thanks to all.

Horns Nigel

You can get stealables without being in the theives guild  pm me in game I will help you...Nigel

Saturn

Quote from: Marziti on February 25, 2013, 06:38:16 PM
Saturn:  Close!  So, googling, I found you resign by calling the guildmaster by name.  So, at the Tram Sea Docks you say, "Thurston resign".  To which he informed me I was still within 7 days of joining thus cannot do so yet.  So, that is definite progress.

Thanks to all.

hahahaha! B- is the score im giving myself! Forgot about that name bit! Been awhile since i was in an NPC guild.
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

True, I forgot that one myself as well  C-    Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin