Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Pandora's First Fishing Derby!

Started by Saturn, February 13, 2013, 08:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gray

I'm hoping that we can do this again! lol..I know fishing isn't some peoples most favorite thing to do...but I love it! So It was great to have an event where it didn't involve great feats of strength or uber gear! Thank you Saturn! Looking forward to see who the winners are!
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Rayven

Brianna

Yes Yes... who won?!?!  I misunderstood the timing and turned my rune in late...  :-\   I DO hope there is more fishing fun to be had... thank you for putting this together!!
Shiny!

Saturn

Sorry, i broadcasted the winner in game, but forgot to post here aswell! My bad!

First place; Capt Jack
Second Place; Gray Bitters
Third Place; Ordie
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Brianna

No worries, Saturn!  Many thanks to all who put this even together!!  As I said earlier, I was late turning in my rune, but curious as to how close I got... what were the winning fish counts??
Shiny!

Saturn

If you had at least 5 big fish with your name tag on them you would have placed :)
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Brianna

WOW... we need to do this again!!  hehehe  I ended up with 13, but 3 were fished up after midnight :(  DOH!   Thanks, again to all those who put this together AND to those who placed!
Shiny!

Saturn

Not a problem. I had 2 entries that were after the deadline and feel kind bad that i can't consider them valid. But Next one i do i will give plenty of advance and see if vorspire can add in a date tag along with a name tag. We went on the honor system for this one and am pretty confident i could trust all entries, but the big problem with alot of contest is trying to make them bullet proof so there is no chance for error/cheating. Fishing Derbies are always great tho! Its a great way to bring people to fishing and utilize alot of the work that has been put into it. With the added bonus that its a great way to gather resources (big fish can be turned into ocoins, fishing up MiBs, and doing the fishing quest), so everyone wins!...
I will probably do another fishing derby either in the spring and/or summer. I'm a little busy as of late and will be on vacation soon aswell, so if i throw any events in march, it will probably be done hastily. But as always im constantly thinking of event ideas, so keep your eyes peeled for the next one!

Gray

King Kong

I have Pmed the top 3 winners for their fishing trophy

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Gray

Kon...Thank you very much for my fishing trophy..it looks great! One minor detail...it says "first place winner" and I placed Second!....Let me know what to do!

Saturn

On this shard everyone is #1 in Kons eyes!

...I gotcha your back king!...  :P

Gray

OOOOOOO.....awesome answer Saturn....well, it is hanging up already...sooo...lol

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman