Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hello all ( seems like most introduction topics start like this :) )

Started by jochem.fuchs, November 09, 2012, 08:18:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voxpire

I'm not even sure what he means by "red stone", last time I heard that it was used for connecting power supplies to devices in Minecraft :P

DamJ.NeT

Red stone is a 3 month vet reward I think. You can store skills you have, and take them back. That means you create an alt on the SAME account, use his 90 skill ball on skills you don't have yet. Then you set these skill to decrease in the skill tab in UO. Then use stone with alt, store one of your skill. Log back with main, acquire the skill lvl. Rince and repeat. Kinda cheap, but does the work for skills you've been lazy/poor to train :D (need to wait 3 months tho, stone is an account related item, means no one can give you one)

Any input on begging plz ? Run a macro for hours, got 2k5 gold, not a single item... Is it suposed to be macroed 24/7 to get smthg ?

Voxpire

DamJ.NeT++

Sometimes the players are more knowledgeable than the staff, just as well too because I haven't been here for as long as some so it's nice to be able to learn these things from players in my position, thanks :)

Now that you explained it though, it seems far too complex, it could be easier, so I might modify it, make it easier and more clear.

DamJ.NeT

Voxpire

Begging or saying "Trick or Treat" to a vendor during Halloween (up to the 15th Nov.) will get you a surprise.

http://www.uoguide.com/Halloween_2012

DamJ.NeT

haha you confused me with this begging thing... So I begged people instead of actually saying trick or treat. Works better now, thx :p

Voxpire

Confused me too, I thought using the Begging skill worked on vendors too?

Maggdalena

Last I knew, begging from NPCs had been deactivated on Pandora
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Horns Nigel

Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Dwarvey

The "Red Stone" is a soulstone Vet reward. I know I have one currently holding my Discord skill for doing Travety hunts.

And yes you can make a string of alts once a week to transfer 90 of 3 diffrent skills over.

DamJ.NeT

No begging doenst work on vendors... I mean it does work the way its intended, they'll give you 10/20 gold and you'll lose some karma. But I gathered 2500 gold without a single item... That's why I knew somthing was fishy :D Saying Trick or Treat however doenst do the same thing :)

Thatperson

@ dwarvey... Travesty doesnt disco on pandora, trust me i do it all the time and always disco trav

blindead

Horns Nigel

Yeah, but they say they are giving you candy and such, but nothing ever in our packs?  whats gives with that?  I have tried like 20 diff ones, nothing?
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

DamJ.NeT

Yeah same I tried at least 30 vendors... Then got bored :) I'll try again before the 15th

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman