Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

381 days... seem like its about time :)

Started by GrooveGuru, December 17, 2012, 08:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrooveGuru

Well its been just over a year playing here and I was feeling the guilt of never introducing myself. My in game character name is Aitrus. I played UO for a very short amount of time when it first came out (Im 27 now so I was pretty young at the time). My older brother was big into it so I kinda tagged on but never really got very far. He played up until WOW came out. Over a year ago I had a nostalgia bug for playing vintage games and came across a torrent on piratebay for ultima online and the free shard it was on. This was my introduction back to the world of UO. However it was a shard that was in the process of biting the dust. (defiance). That was before I knew there were tons of free shards and sites that actually rated them. Pandora was the highest rated with the most content... I joined right away.

That said I must admit that even after a year I am probably the most veteran noob on the shard. What is doom? :) There are many places I have not been yet. I  really enjoy crafting. home building, fishing, resource gathering and creeping on the forums. While I haven't posted much, I have read almost every post since I started. I really enjoy the sense of community amongst the players that have been here a while and how accepting everyone is of new comers. I look forward to another year and improving my combat skills to go further into the darkest regions.

Also a HUGE thanks to the staff and my fellow Pandorians for making Pandora such a great experience.

Aitrus

Horns Nigel

Great post, welcome, just out of curiosity, have you tried a guild experience yet?
If not, i am sure it wouldn't take long for you to travel to many of those places that you have yet to see.

We would welcome a player such as yourself in SoP, as would SOUL and NPA I am sure.
Sounds like your style of play is the type player we are all looking for, please feel free to PM me if you are interested, also I would be happy to show you around any of the places you have not seen yet...safe travels...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GrooveGuru

Thanks Nigel, I have not done the guild experience yet but I do think it would be a great way to explore Pandora. I will PM you in the near future.
Aitrus

King Kong

Nice post with good energy...

Belated WELCOME. :)

<3

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Saturn

wow, thats almost identical to me. The only difference is im 26, and ive been on 460days...My brother got me into uo aswell back in the 90s. Im glad to see theres others that share the same experience as me. Im sometimes embarrassed when i see players that have been on for a shorter period but now far more and are much more capable in pvp or even pvm
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Maggdalena

You think you're embarassed Saturn, how about closing in on 1000 days and still having no clue how to pvp?  :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

Alifanfaron

Don't worry Maggs, you kill people with kindness. And bad gas depending on what Ren cooks.
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

Maggdalena

lol Ali!

But, before I take yet another thread off topic....Welcome to Pandora Aitrus :)  I think we've talked before, but being that I'm an old lady with a bad memory, I tend to repeat myself sometimes :)
Don't ask too many questions about what goes on at Alifanfaron's house on Weird Wednesdays. You might not be prepared for the answers.

TheGrimReaper

Maggie you lie... You can't be old as you said you are never going to be over 29 :) And hello Aitrus :)

Alifanfaron

If Maggs is only 29, then Renault is robbing the cradle because that grumpy old goat is at least 100. xo
"Stop quoting things I never said"  -Maggdalena

catman

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111