Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Hello all!

Started by Pharkas, January 01, 2013, 11:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pharkas

Hey all,

I've been an on and off again UO player since about 1999. I still consider myself a noob. I read about Pandora and it seemed very interesting. I started reading posts and noticed how nice, friendly and welcoming the community seemed. So I decided to install and give it a chance. I'm married and have a full time job and its nice to see that I don't have to grind, grind, grind.(even though I don't mind it.) I just don't have that kind of time anymore. I like to craft and dabble in RP. I would like to get into both and would like to try my hand at other aspects of UO that I have yet to experience. Like joining a guild, pvp, dungeon running, stealing rares, t-hunting, etc. Like I said, I was more of a crafter than a fighter. Anyways, I look forward to enjoying Pandora with you all.

King Kong

Welcome Pharkas.

Always love when a new player comes on & introduces himself. Jumps right into the community!

I started Pandora over 4 years ago. We are not perfect, but we have a pretty awesome community & a lot of content.

Again, welcome!

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Horns Nigel

Hails and welcome to Pandora, you sound like our kind of player, if you want to join our guild "SoP"  seekers of peace, please drop me a pm in game...

Look forward to seeing you in game....Nigel Horns
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

Dwarvey

Hi, and welcome to Pandora

Pharkas

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. And Nigel, I may take you up on that offer. I think it would be a great way for me to learn more about Pandora, UO and get more involved with the community. You will be hearing from me soon.

Horns Nigel

Great, I will be later tonite, I look forward to hearing from you....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin