Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Another Introduction

Started by Makk the Knife, January 20, 2013, 05:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Makk the Knife

I haven't played Ultima since Tokuno was new, and my stealth tamer took up ninjitsu.  It was an interesting time, but I moved on, and several years later I'm looking to come back.

Charecter name is Makk the Knife - I'm sure I'll see you around - and if you're good enough, you'll see me.  This whole lack of a skill cap interested me, so I'm making my comeback here.  I'm sure in a week or so when I get myself settled I'll be looking for a guild/friends, and something to do.  In the meantime, I'll say as we pass each other in game.

Horns Nigel

Welcome back to UO, like a lot of us somehow we have all found Pandora, Thank god, its the only place that reminded me of why i started playing UO in the first place.
You will find a lot of us here that were the same as you, left and came back...you will not find a better shard.....

If your interested in a guild please drop me a line in game, I am sure our guild will remind you of the good ol days......Nigel horns
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

TheGrimReaper

Saturn

Most of us are old time players who came back and joined Pandora. I can understand that there is alot of content that you might not remember or stuff that is unique to this shard. If you have any question, feel free to pm me.

[pm Saturn
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Makk the Knife

I appreciate the offer - expect lots of questions for a few days while I get a handle on things.  Seem to be a lot of changes.  I'm having fun inbetween macroing my skills up to par though, so I can't complain.  Makes being on the injured list far more entertaining.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman