Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Ahnyunghasayo!

Started by Pong, February 15, 2013, 10:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pong

Hello, I'm thinking about coming out of my multi-year UO retirement. Thinking about playing here. Kinda scared though cause this shard looks like it's on steroids as everything seems way more intense (uber gear...etc) than what I'm used to . Also lot of new features since I've last played ( gargoyle..wtf? imbuing etc).

Got a question though... what are the caps on this server?

Thanks!

Dwarvey

No skill caps. As for the gear. Yeah it's pretty awesome. I can relate to your reservations. Before coming here the last time I played UO was shortly after Tokonu launched. SO yeah there's alot to learn, but you'll find all of us here willing to help.

So welcome to Pandora, and PM Minock in game if you have any questions. If I'm not on I know someone will help. It's what we do.

Gray

Gargoyles fly, not over water, but they do fly as fast as a mount would run :)

I would recommend you give us a try...very helpful ppl...and the uber gear is obtainable :)

Took me awhile to get to know some of the changes, I learn something new all the time! (which is why this game is great!)

Let us know how we can help!
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people that annoy me.

Horns Nigel

Welcome back to UO, you picked the right shard.....NIgel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Saturn

When i decided to come back to uo it seemed like a new world to me aswell. All this funny business with elves and gargoyles and some sort of ninja/bushido skills took me for a total loop. But you pick it up very easily. Pandora has no skill cap, so you can gm all skills (or further with power scrolls), which makes needing more than one character kinda pointless. It was different then what i was used to back in my old osi days, but i'd never go back now!
If you decided to stay here, you'd be quite happy to find that we are a very friendly shard with a real sense of community. If you have any questions, there is virtually an army of people tripping over one another to help you. And thats the trick to learning all the new content quickly here. You can pm any of the people volunteering here by typing "[pm SOMEONES NAME" to ask them anything thats puzzling you, or you can ask the entire server by typing "[c and whatever you wanna ask".

You can also add me onto that list of willing educators! Just type "[pm Saturn" to fire me a message and i'll be sure to respond in a couple hours at the latest. ENJOY PANDORA!
Bring all your gold down to Pandora Supplies! We have everything you're looking for! South West Luna.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman