Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

UO Vet ;D New to Server

Started by Integ, August 21, 2013, 03:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Integ

I'm originally from a private local shard, moved to Marchadium for a long time, was my home shard definitely, hoping this will be suitable as a replacement. Anyone from March should definitely pm me. I won't have the client until this weekend, and I have work on work days, so I won't be on much. Any help with learning about the things that are different in this shard would be epic, other than that I know a bit more than the basics of course. Can't wait to play. :>

GM NollKoll

Welcome ^^,
As you will figure out when you start playing, we are a extremly friendly server, im sure that the players here will help you with 99% of the questions you ask them.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

Welcome to Pandora, I am sure you will find a new home here....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

rocktuff

;) I have been playing uo since 1997 and let me tell ya Pandora is the greatest place I have ever played on any game any server hands down most content best people
Long Live John Elway

Axle Stonehands

Welcome to Pandora! The staff and players here are great - just ask any question and there is usually someone who will speak right up with the answers! I can tell you spawn mobs are not where I expected some to be, so if you are looking for something specific to hunt ask around. The best advice I can give is to join one of the many helpful guilds; SoP and NPA work with beginners and "New" vets alike, WSF is more PVP based, and I'm sure there are many others I haven't metioned that would be glad to help. I started playing UO in 2003 on Old Atlantic, and this is the best shard I've ever played on.

Horns Nigel

I agree, I started in 97 Napa valley. And this is by far the best shard I've ever played on......Nigel

Integ

Wow, fast replies. Lol. How many players on an average day?

rocktuff

Long Live John Elway

Dwarvey

Welcome to Pandora.

I'm a old Baja player. Don't be affraid to ask questions. I know for a fact people will type/talk over each other to answer them for ya.

And I must say Pandora is a good home. I even got my family to join.

Integ

Seems very friendly so far. Can't wait to take down some pks. :) and grind my skills up, ugh the grinding. Fast skill gains or slow?

Thatperson

Fast gains, all skills start gm, afk allowed... Welcome!!!

Silas DroSakhar

Welcome to Pandora, Integ!   :)
Build a man a fire, and you warm him for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Integ

Integ

Are guilds enabled as well? Would love to start mine up again.

Horns Nigel

Yes guilds are enabled......Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin