Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

The Invasion of the Orc Dungeon *ended*

Started by GM NollKoll, June 04, 2014, 07:42:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ieshabones

does anything at all make you happy?

1. If you knew about it and they where doing it to you, then you knew you could of done it back to them.(makes it even doesn't give anyone an advantage)

2. Fel is non-consensual pvp. ( it says so right in the rules)

3. Only person I see whining about every single thing is you christoph.

4. You are in a guild act like it. The rest of us should not be "punished" because we actually play together and do things as a group. (there are plenty of single player games out there if that's what your looking for)

Christoph

no see, thats where "you people" are wrong im not giving up on my guild, i have too many strings with them, if thats what YOU look for in guilds thats cool with me, it seems like when any of the other guilds fall, everyone just runs to the biggest ones, and then turn into the most arrogant, big-headed people out there, and i complain because things need FIXED, its what a forum is for, its called FEEDBACK, and i wish others who feel the same way about this, like i do, so they could back me up....

im one of the coolest people on here, but you guys are making me turn to the complete opposite....
its YOU GUYS not me....

ChickeN

this is plain and simple.. if players are sitting in the bosses cave waiting for players to work to get the boss to spawn, only to Steal from the boss and leave those players who work to spawn it with nothing.. that's just BS.. no crying no fighting needed.. and to say.. "I didn't see anything saying I couldn't do this.." is just dumb on the part of the person using that excuse.. Noll worked a long time on this event, not for players to cheat others out of the loot they work for.. if your not into working for the loot.. rely on your guild mates to give you items.. like they geared you up.. lazy is as lazy does.. and btw to tell someone to go find another game to play.. theres no place for that kinda attitude on Pandora.. we need every player we can get.. even you lazy ones.. I'm sure Kon wouldn't take kindly to people suggesting one of our players go find a single player game to play.. no matter how many of them are out there..

Tyrone Biggums

I called you a kid because you act like it. You have done nothing but critize this entire event. I killed you myself a few times so don't cry gank. I'm not guilty minded. I'll admit I stole from him. If it's in the game why not use the ability. That's like saying you have every skill but don't use some of em because u don't like it.  When did you run me off? The night we stole the deco then I logged to watch a movie with Kendra? Yep good job running me off kid.  The point of the screen shot had nothing to do with whining. It was proof you were bragging about getting your way and rubbing it in before you called me an ass.  So yes KID you have no t given any worthwhile suggestions in this thread all you've done was piss and moan till you "got your way". Let's recap. In fel it was to hard cause SOUL killed you. In a fel zone. You cussed me out a few times then it got moved to tram. You cried again because SOUL partied up and tried to prevent anyone from getting a deed. Then on a Saturday during the summer (when some people are outside) you had the ability to run it all day unbothered. I show up with a guild mate (we do things together unlike most guilds on this shard) and the first thing you said to me is "your not running me off" what was the point of even saying that. I was hoping you would attack me honestly but you didn't so we left.

So to be clear your a kid who is mad that I'm in an active guild that does things together so you complain on the boards it's not fair. If you look at  my last post I put sounds intresting and you were quick to comment flaming my post.

P.S. I didn't run to the biggest active guild. I've been in SOUL for years. It just happened a few of us started playing again at the same time. When I came back WSF was the Zerg guild and we wanted to stop them. As it looks now we did.  What needs to be fixed?!? All the SOUL members have played together for years. If not here sometimes on other shards. If u don't like it recruit ppl to your guild. I never said leave OSS. mass recruit like WSF does. Just stop complaining at every single new "problem"

Also stealings ALWAYS been apart of uo. Been stealing since 99. To tell me not to steal is like sayin don't steal from a person cause he worked hard for the item.

ChickeN

I'm jumping back in on this one about stealing from the boss... if your working the lesser's to spawn the boss then steal from it... I got no beef with that.. but for DwayBeDroppn and his Alt IT'S Him to camp the boss only to steal the loot other players worked to get to spawn is just BS, lemme say it again so theres NO mistake.. IT'S BS.. steal anything you want.. just don't camp and only take what players work for.. if that's your only game play for this event.. that's weak as hell

Tyrone Biggums

Just so everyone is clear and has the whole story the boss has to be 5k under the halfway mark of hp to even be able to steal. I think his hp is 90k? If it is you can't steal from him till he's at 40k hp so it's not like were running in stealing and leaving. I mean we can hide till he's under half but whatever. Also I consider this the same as when I stole event items off players on other shards because even though they are blessed if they are in a bag you just steal the bag. I'm not defending Dway but yes I do this also. My reasoning is the event was takin from fel so I might as well keep my "red bad guy" rep somehow. I camped the event for days and days and all I got in fel was 3 granites. It got moved to tram an now everyone's gettin cool deco. It woulda been nice if we had that before we got burned out of doing the event but hey whatever it happens. I'll justify my stealing as I've done the event so many times I'm sick of it so yes I'm goin to steal the deco. Is it WEAK? Sure as hell is. So is the fact that awesome deco was added in tram. Ya can't please everyone but Noll tries. Some ppl don't like parts of it but it is what it is.

token

From the begin noll has been tryin to work the event out.  When it was moved to tram it wasnt instantly awesome.  Took some time to work it out. Ur attitude sucks sir. So what u didnt get shit the first time... why ruin it for everyone? Cause u can? I personally cant remember an event in tram other the ones the gms host...  noll said it wasnt set in stone in tram.. yet u continue..

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Christoph on July 01, 2014, 03:46:38 PM
not too interesting if you don't get loot..... which brings us to the next problem in the event!
got "someone" not saying who, but they want to come in on the boss, and actually "steal" from the boss' pack, while "US" others work to even get the boss to come out, then we kill it and find nothing. i've actually known about this since it was in fel, so i guess others "just" found out about it and decided to actually use it when other players are trying to do whole event...

so, noll, i think you should change it from being a gargoyle, to another form of garg that you cant steal from, or disarm

on another note, got all items from event, not all colors, but still NO deeds :P

If you knew about it from the start, you should have informed me asap. Atleast asked me if this was intentional or not. coding the monsters with all the loot possibilities etc, is quite alot of code. And overseeing that you can steal from a paperdoll monster is something quite easy.

Then we come with tyrones comment
Quote from: Tyrone Biggums on July 01, 2014, 04:15:23 PM
  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'( :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Which could be something sympathic, that you got no deeds from it, and not an insult.
>Dont suspect the worst of players, and we wont see the worst in you.<

The glaive/boomerang wassnt an intentional drop aswell, made it unmovable. Then when i found out it still dropped from the corpse, i checked the code to see it wassnt a mistype. Then i remembered that boomerangs and throwing weapons work in a mysterious way, making them invisible and unmovable for a short period of time when you throw it, to get the "throwing" feeling. Then making them visible and movable again. Can't get everything to work as you want the first time.
But i want you all, to say sorry to each other. This is a competive game, but try compete as gentlemen.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

GM NollKoll

Also since the snooping has been a general knowledge among players, i got a report from a player that found a deed in the backpack, but alas not in the corpse. So i got some good news and bad news.. The good news is that noone has stolen a elemental deed from anyone. The bad news is that they were blessed (i know this will lead to ALOT of rage, and im sorry for that. Nothing i can do now... loottype doesnt show up on the deed as it does on most other items (saying Blessed), so they are secretly blessed (not newbiefied, but blessed).. And as far as i checked, i respawned monsters until i found they had deeds in their packs, but never tried to kill the monster itself, just wanted to see if the loot code works, as i do with all items)..

On another note, ive greatly increased the dropchance of all deeds to make up for this, so going a whole circle aught to give you atleast one deed. I will try finish the journal as  fast as possible, so a possible future is that the event will last for 2-3 days more in trammel, then move to felucca for 2-3 days.
But..

Tyrone Biggums

And again with the insult my attitude sucks...

I'm sorry my play style differs from most. You think I'm trying to ruin your game where as that's how I get my enjoyment.

I'm done with my comments on the thread even though this was the mot activity the boards seen in weeks

Sorry to whom I offended

GM NollKoll

changed the weight to 20 stones, to all deco and deeds. Enjoy!
But..

Dway916

All i know is beyond being late reading this post.. all the complaining and arguing basically prolonged a June Event to Run into July if all this changes made change the Names to Atleast July because here we are in JULY gettn last months event items :-\.....? So the rarity of any of these Decos are going beyond worthless :'( :'( seeing Everyone will now have more of every deco flooding houses :D :D... me personally i have accumulated so many its like y ??? ? whats the worth if i have this and another person has twice as much >:(... where does Rare and Common come into play if this event is still going on past JUNE!.where do trade for ethier item come into play or Searching For that player with the Blazish Parasite or ect u been needing to complete ur collections ....if everyone has it already personally this event shoulda been cut yesturday Deed or no Deeds just by "camping" what some call it i dont think i need anything cus by tonight ill need another house just for the Robes alone.. i say give this event 48 hrs and chop it off "in my opinion" but thats just mine and being new to the Deco deparment i think a New title to the items atleast... to know which are junes and which came after...atleast that gives u more time to work on August...Im just saying ^.^

Horns Nigel

Any deco that you dont want or need I would happy to purchase from you, I havent had much luck except for the robes and Im always looking for more deco items...Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

d35tr0y

Nigel take a go at it now the drops are a little better than before might get lucky with a deed as well but ill let you no what doubles I have forsure
Founder of Lost Souls (soul)

ChickeN

its clear Dway is just looking to corner the market in event items from his double account camping stealing from other players spree.. the event is for everyone.. not just your silly greed.. not all of us can stay on all day/night.. to bad so sad... go pvp or something funner then if your no longer enjoying the event.. however some of us still are.. and thanks for leaving it going Noll..

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman