Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

new land

Started by ieshabones, July 09, 2014, 02:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ieshabones

Is there an eta on when the new land will be out?

I know its going to be based on tiering and your gear somehow. What are the requirements on it going to be?

And how is housing going to be done over there?  I would like to see one or two plots( depending on housing availability) per ip as a limit.

Voxpire

Development of the Abyss facet has been temporarily halted in order to fix bugs and improve current content.

The housing option in Abyss will be strictly limited to a single town and area surrounding it, houses will only be able to be placed within the town's borders and you will be required to have an average tier rating of at least 3 to place the house. You will only be able to place one house per account in the Abyss town, so no one will be able to wander in, place 10 houses and claim everything.

ieshabones

Thank you for the information sir  :D

Horns Nigel

I cant wait.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

GM NollKoll

and it will be filled with the flaming skulls big brother.. "the abyss skull".. which will be faster.. much much faster..  increased the range perception, so it will see you.. LOOONG before you see it.. if your able to see it.. It will detect hidden players nearby, and when it dies/explodes.. it will spawn 5-10 flaming skulls during the explosion.
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Horns Nigel

I am not a fan of the flaming skulls, they are like the dreaded horse flies up here in the great lakes, a real nuisance.....Nigel

Balinor

Quote from: Horns Nigel on July 11, 2014, 09:35:56 PM
I am not a fan of the flaming skulls, they are like the dreaded horse flies up here in the great lakes, a real nuisance.....Nigel

I'm on the south shore of Lake Erie, what part of the great lakes are you from?

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Balinor on July 11, 2014, 10:02:15 PM
Quote from: Horns Nigel on July 11, 2014, 09:35:56 PM

I'm on the south shore of Lake Erie, what part of the great lakes are you from?

Be careful, he is probably a hoarder irl aswell.. Do not let him invite you over!.. you might loose your kids or yourself among his amounts of stuff!
But..

TheGrimReaper

Be careful, he is probably a hoarder irl aswell.. Do not let him invite you over!.. you might loose your kids or yourself among his amounts of stuff!
[/quote]*KABOOM!* *SLAM* Try to make a comeback on that reply. :D

Horns Nigel

Im on the southeastern shore of lake Michigan, and You Know it Noll, my house is so packed with junk im lucky I can find the front door  :P    Actually, my wife would never allow me to collect in real life, maybe thats why I hoard in cyber lol..............Nigel

GM NollKoll

Quote from: Horns Nigel on July 12, 2014, 04:35:31 PM
Im on the southeastern shore of lake Michigan, and You Know it Noll, my house is so packed with junk im lucky I can find the front door  :P    Actually, my wife would never allow me to collect in real life, maybe thats why I hoard in cyber lol..............Nigel

i demand proof!.. upload a picture of your largest storage room and/or a picture of your largest unused room and/or your garage
But..

Tyrone Biggums

Quote from: GM NollKoll on July 13, 2014, 06:00:32 AM
Quote from: Horns Nigel on July 12, 2014, 04:35:31 PM

i demand proof!.. upload a picture of your largest storage room and/or a picture of your largest unused room and/or your garage

This sounds like some creepy stalker stuff right here

Horns Nigel

LOL, as a matter of fact, my garage is spotless, other then my snowblower and mower, Ill try to download some pics as proof....Nigel   8)

Drake11

QuoteIll try to download some pics as proof....Nigel   8)

uh oh... hes a willing stalkee now lol
Imperator of Warcry [WAR]
Commanding Lord of the House of Targaryen

Horns Nigel

OMG, Ive started a nightmare..... :P  Nigel

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community