Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Cannot log onto Pandora! Help

Started by Miki McNaughty, July 17, 2014, 01:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miki McNaughty

I have always used Razor.  Steam wont load the fonts mul or the speech mul, nor can I remember my admin acct password and no Idea how to change it, lol.  Anyway,  razor loads, client loads, I put in my password and eventually it says cannot connect to server. I tried a few other servers on razor and got onto shard no problem. I Use play.pandorauo.com  2593 and or 69.182.80.2 neither is getting me onto shard. Is there anything else that could be blocking me from the server?  Help!   Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

magentra

Server is still down. Same problems as Miki.

Miki McNaughty

OH! How long has the server been down? Any idea?
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

maugan666

same here miki...just tried to log in and kaput...nadda....

i am using steam with standard login ip adderess and port.

how was your holiday or has it not finished yet??

Miki McNaughty

It was quick but finished what i needed to do. Back home and wanting to play Pandora!!! I've never know the server to be down this long.

FrancoisVillon

...My treasures...

...Can't.. Touch... My.. Treasures...

*Cough*

I can't pay my debts to Buc's Den's barkeeper for losing the card game...

And the Guardian Horus also needs my help opening his treasure chest... I got the lock picks, but they are at my house, and I can't get there as the barkeeper is holding my key so I will pay the debt...

...Hard times, yes...

...Survivors we are, yes...

...Soon we will get to finish our tasks, patient we need to be, and the good will come to us...

-Francois Villon
"The thief, as will become apparent, was a special type of thief. This thief was an artist of theft. Other thieves merely stole everything that was not nailed down, but this thief stole the nails as well."

GM NollKoll

If its still down, please send konstantine a mail. Not home yet, and got a worthless connection on my phone
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Miki McNaughty

Yes it is still down.  Unfortunately I dont have an email address for Kon,  so anyone reading this and you have it please email Kon and let him know the shard is down  Thanks Miki

Miki McNaughty

Figured out the EMail!  I was drawing a blank for awhile lol   Kon has been emailed  Hopefully he will receive it asap.

Horns Nigel

I think its still down, I cant log in this morning....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

apachemage

ok it not me server is down ..... hello all

GM NollKoll

sent a text to both king kong and vorspire.. finally home.. this day has been a disaster after a disaster >_>

edit: and if anyone is curious.. to sum it up.. broken diesel high p. pipe (2 actually) burst..  was no pipes available in sweden, nor germany (WV car).. So they have to pick em up from the actual construction line, ship em to sweden etc.. and we really need 2 cars at my work. Been calling alot of car firms to rent one, but Always extremly expensive or they were hired or hired periodically during the period we actually need it..  shitty day >_>.. also 50min of diesel fumes inhalation.. its a bad thing.. sure.. atleast for your health.. but smells good =P
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

Miki McNaughty

Noll, yes you have had a really shitty day, tho to me it reads worse than shitty! Hope you are able to connect with a car. Sending good thoughts your way!!!!!!!   Miki

Horns Nigel

" and if anyone is curious.. to sum it up.. broken diesel high p. pipe (2 actually) burst..  was no pipes available in sweden, nor germany (WV car).. So they have to pick em up from the actual construction line, ship em to sweden etc.. and we really need 2 cars at my work. Been calling alot of car firms to rent one, but Always extremly expensive or they were hired or hired periodically during the period we actually need it..  shitty day >_>.. also 50min of diesel fumes inhalation.. its a bad thing.. sure.. atleast for your health.. but smells good =P"

Noll, great news, Ive been inventoring my hoarding collection in my garage, turns
out I have all the parts you need, please send me details of your exact location and I will fedex them to you promptly, no charge  :P....Nigel

PS:  I also have a spare car for ya
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Voxpire

I've just got home myself, I'm uploading a patch as I speak to fix the issues and get the server back on-line, won't be long :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman