Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

New here, having problems and cant play

Started by Lohpman, August 03, 2010, 01:39:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lohpman

hello everyone.  I am a new UO player.  I have never played before but always have since 10 years ago.  Now that it's free I'm happy to play.  Well the problem is I'm not able to get on.  I tried using Razor, and I've tried changing the Login.cfg file.  Well, I cant change the cfg file for some reason.  My computer tells me its incapable of doing it.  So I went through razor and did the 2D, server: pandora.zapto.org with port #2593.  Still nothing?  What UO data directory do I need to use for it?  I get a box that pops up saying, 'unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file. Some text may not be displayed', and then another box saying, 'Unable to launch the client specified. (Error: Unknown_Error) TwoD: -null-'?  what do I need to do to fix this?  thanks

Lohpman

I just saw that the client under my EA file is 7.0.3 which means this site is two updates behind.  Can someone get me the updated client for this, that would be awesome and much appreciated.  thanks

madegowarrior

Download the client from another site and patch it up to 7.08 or whatever it is currently at. Then close out of UO client and start up razor. this should take you to the UO sign in screen. then create your user id and password and you should be able to enter Pandora.

Gilgamesh

i downloaded the client and got 7.0.3, but when i try to patch, it says that an error has occured.  And I cannot patch the game.  Is there any way to get past this. Im getting really sick and tired of having to press ok because the "you need to update your client" window keeps on popping up.

madegowarrior

A couple of specific questions for you:

1) Are you using 2D client?

2) Did you DL client from Pandora or another site?

3) When you load UO are u using razor or just UO icon?

I am not a pro but i had similar problems as you and got it to work for me after some trouble shooting on my own. I hope I can help.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman