Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Greetings from JT

Started by JohnTeller, September 07, 2015, 11:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTeller

Sons of Anarchy guild is looking at expanding to servers beyond our original one. I'm an advance scout. Zeech has followed me. There are a few things on Pandora I'm unsure about, but mostly I very much like what I see. The big thing is the people. Way better attitude than what I'm accustomed to. Friendly, helpful and kind players here who are having a good time. When it's all said and done, that's what it's about - the people, not the stuff. The system that is set up with the imbuing runes - you got that one right folks. It's far better than the imbuing system from the official pay servers. And the setup for young players, that's great! A little house, an ethy, lrc suit and newbie gold .. it's like you're wanting people to stay and play!  :)

I'm a pvm dexxer and like to barter.

/u/PoorPappy

blackmyst

glad to have u I hope u stay Pandora is a good shard we are like a big family I have been here for about 4 yrs now and I won't go anywere else the owner and admins try to keep up to date on everything and always trying to better the shard if u have any questions just pm me blackmyst or any other such as falada dr Kevorkian chicken flintfireforge we have all been around for a while and will help anyway we can

King Kong

Welcome to Pandora John Teller.

I am a huge fan of SoA myself. I've actually met Kim Coats a couple times...

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

JohnTeller

Thanks, everyone. I have every intention of staying. King Kong, way cool that you've met Kim Coates. My wife likes gleaning info on actors. For her would tell me something about what he's like as a person? And since you're a fan of the show:

"Most of us were not violent by nature. We all had our problems with authority, but none of us were sociopaths. We came to realize that when you move your life off the social grid you give up the safety that society provides. On the fringe, blood and bullets are the rule of law and if you're a man with convictions violence is inevitable."

King Kong

Kim is a super gentle and sweet guy. He's really tall, but not intimidating once you start chatting with him.

I'll explain why I've met and chatted with him in the near future. Not the time yet.

Overall he seems like a really great dude.

Glad to have you on Pandora! Bring your friends.  ;D

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

JohnTeller

That fits with what the wife knew about Kim and she is pleased to get a first hand account.

If I can get a few people to pop in on Pandora to give it a good look I could imagine them sticking around. It's like a real life brick and mortar retail store - the hard thing is often to get potential customers to step in the door the first time. Without that you don't get to "wow" them. Voting is great; I'd never say otherwise. Reddit can be good. Youtube could be huge, dunno .. I'm not a video person.

/u/PoorPappy

Miki McNaughty

Glad you like Pandor. I hope your fellow SoA like what they experience also. Can't wait for all of you to get here!

Miki
When Death comes for you, you shouldn't show up with perfect bones and ripped abs, instead, you should slide in sideways with a chocolate bar in one hand, a glass of wine in the other, screaming "Holy Shit what a RIDE!"

JohnTeller

Falada

Hi and welcome :)
If you got any questions or need help with something feel free to message here or ingame or just ask in the global chat  ;)
greets Fala

JohnTeller

Thank You, Falada. I've met several Pandorians, many of them vets. Generosity abounds. And where the giving counts the most - taking the time to show and tell - that's where Pandora really shines.

When you see me around, bear with my look-at-keyboard typing. "John" is okay, JT is what i like.

GM NollKoll

Quote from: JohnTeller on September 09, 2015, 08:36:34 PM
When you see me around, bear with my look-at-keyboard typing. "John" is okay, JT is what i like.

Better type it slow, than not understanding it at all *cough erebos *cough.....
And aslong as i dont see the typing in action, since that is super furious.. atleast when its done in the one finger fashion... ugh.. *shivers*
Its hard to please everyone..
But..
I think i can say im among the best people teaser that exists at the moment.

erebosPGA

G thnkz gnome (noll) i cldnt hav said it bttr myslf, all r wlcm here w opn arms, jt were certnly glad 2 hav ya here. jst had ta thrw my 2 cntz in. index finger typing ohhh fun fun fun my spell shk goin nutz lmao ere (W^W) S.Y.O.T.O.S..
EREBOS: son of chaos, the embodiment of primordial darkness. (S.Y.O.T.O.S.)

Enterdena

One thing we can truly make the content we see here, then you need to look elsewhere.

Dealfisx

It is not surprising that this time I have helped you on such good is

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111