Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

HELLO baorw!

Started by Nuggts, August 17, 2010, 01:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuggts

Hey everyone, the name is Nuggts and it is a pleasure to be apart of this new community. I use to play this game many years ago after its first release and actually accomplished alot through it. Recently I have found some extra time on my hands and decided to check in on an old fav. game of mine. While surfing the internet the other day I found this website and began the journey back into this game via PANDORA!!

Many many many things have changed since the last time I played this game, and as you could guess I am totally lost on where to go, what to do, and things to go for. I have been reading posts on the forum steering new comers in the right direction, but Im much more of a hands on learner and like playing with other people. So, if anyone out there wants to team up and help shake the cobb webs off. It would be much appreciated. My player name is as posted Nuggts. msg me email me thanks again Pandora!

Karzack

I hear ya.  I've been away for years and the changes were overwhelming.  I've just been mainly sticking to my old ways and learning the new things as I go.  

So far I have yet to touch the 'newer skills' like Chivalry, Necromancy, etc.  They are newer to me anyway.

Nuggts

I have basiclly spent all of my char. time in the training room building all the warrior skills (swords, wrestling, anat, etc.) I started using the ball on magery, necro, and I forget the last one lol. Im gonna donate some money and try to get the gm skill ball. just not sure what I should use it on or what would be the best choice for me. Any advice on this problem would be very helpful.

I think that someone told me that there is no skill cap so any given char. can have all skills at gm or higher. This makes it ver difficult for me to choose the skill because like I said I have been gone for a while and don't know what the hardest skill to gain is anymore.

Karzack

From the little time I have been here, it seems like Taming is one of the harder skills to master.  The skills I have been using go up fairly quickly.  I haven't done much taming though.

And yes, there is no skill cap, 305 stat cap (330 with scroll), and each stat can go up to 150.  You can go beyond that with bonuses.

Yami

hi Nuggts, I'm also new on this shard, but I remember Discordance was pretty hard to get to 100 on other shards I tried. Skillgain here is better, but still you need to change monsters and stuff, like when training taming...

Shirey Jenkins

welcome  :D Glad you found Pandora! It is a fun and friendly place to be. Hope to see you around.

Karzack

Sorry Nuggtz, I was trying to reply back to your PM again.  I kept getting the message that I needed a message to send and it didn't look like it sent.  *shrugs*  

Hopefully I didn't fill up your box by mistake.  :)

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman