Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Skald

Started by Helvinr, March 02, 2010, 08:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Helvinr

Hey there folks. Been here for a few weeks or so now, thought I may as well introduce myself.

I'm 19, 20 on the 6th. Been playing UO since I was 7. I quit playing about 10 years or so later, after my family became absorbed into World of Warcraft. I was the only one playing UO, and they didn't want to pay for an account that only 1 person played lol.

In either event, I'm rather knowledgable of the game. My brother was a counselor for Origin back when they allowed non-employees to volunteer to help players, and I've learned a lot of useful things from that too ^.^ Always fun watching him getting promoted to Elder and spawning gold piles from the trees in Britan.

I'm always willing to help a new player out without ruining the fun for them (Sorry, no big handouts =P). I've GM'ed most of the important skills by now, and am working on my stealing. So watch out all of you =P Better keep your items close to you hahaha

But don't think that I'll be robbing anyone blind the first chance I get. Consider me a form of Robin Hood. But only doing so when he wants to xD I'll still help out the new players, and even come for the aid if I hear a "Help me!" over [c. I just want to add a little dash of spice to the realm of Pandora! =D
Send me a PM if you need any help or find me in game via the [c command =] My name is Skald!
________
I\'m like Robbin Hood. But with a lot of robbin\' and I don\'t have a hood. Yet. But I steal from the rich and give to.... my bank box. That counts, right?

Scratch

You must really love some UO if your family moved onto WoW but you wanted to stick around on UO. You are a true Britainian (sp?).

Sounds like you have an awesome family.

Welcome to Pandora.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111